The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Super Widebody Aero VVTi Turbo 6sp project

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove the boot and old grease, then re-fill grease by swiveling the ball joint around and re-pack with grease as you go along.

That sound easy enough, thanks Ibrar :thumbs: By the way, this project is very inspirational. Probably one of the best Supra's Ive seen. :cool:

I wish you could source me some new outers for mine Grrrr

Your Supe is just amazing, it's going to be a total show stopper for all the right reasons

Don't suppose you are any closer with the rear spoiler by any chance, only asking as mine is back to ShellShocked for this month

Hi Ibrar,

I've been following your build thread since way back in 2011 and I was also following your other cars at various shows/meets ie the Blue Supra back in 2001/2 and the Black Supra after. Loving your styling ideas (very innovative) and your attention to detail is second to none. I'm fully aware that you won't give any ideas as to how much time and money this has cost you thus far but close to £100k (once completed for a Joe Bloggs without your workshop facilities plus tax) wouldn't be too far straying from the truth!! I think everyone (bar a couple of non believers) wouldn't be too shy to admit, that your Supra (apart from JamieP's and only a few others) they would happily KILL for, without thought of repercussions :flame: Keep up the fantastic thread as there are hundreds of members following it and being totally enthralled but it's seductive context that keeps one wanting more!! There aren't many threads that captivate one's imagination and displays it without remorse, incorporating all the intricacies for all to see.....SUBLIME!!! :more:

Hi Ibrar,

I've been following your build thread since way back in 2011 and I was also following your other cars at various shows/meets ie the Blue Supra back in 2001/2 and the Black Supra after. Loving your styling ideas (very innovative) and your attention to detail is second to none. I'm fully aware that you won't give any ideas as to how much time and money this has cost you thus far but close to £100k (once completed for a Joe Bloggs without your workshop facilities plus tax) wouldn't be too far straying from the truth!! I think everyone (bar a couple of non believers) wouldn't be too shy to admit, that your Supra (apart from JamieP's and only a few others) they would happily KILL for, without thought of repercussions :flame: Keep up the fantastic thread as there are hundreds of members following it and being totally enthralled but it's seductive context that keeps one wanting more!! There aren't many threads that captivate one's imagination and displays it without remorse, incorporating all the intricacies for all to see.....SUBLIME!!! :more:

Thank you for the kind words.

I haven't calculated a figure, however the cost would be no where near the 100K estimated figure even if I was paying somebody to do it :cool:. Having said that I have spent a lot of man hours including blood, sweat and tears into the project. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Yum yum, what brakes are they and size discs?? are they K-sports?

Keep up the good work, love the idea of that catch tank looks tidy. Alternator plate looks good in anodised red too, nice touch

Nice spot that.

Ibrar how much would it be to have that done to mine if I posted it down to you? I was going to paint it but anodised would be far better.