Jakes Sz supra build- The details count

ripped_fear

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice Jake. (Hope you didn't ground out to much pulling on to the main road at that horrible junction).

cheers mate she survived. just :)

Looking good jake (tick tock before you get done for no plate) been there some that I can assure you!

Its back on now as it had MOT, :( Will be off at japfest though ;)

Looking sweet jake will see you at japfest :)

:thumbs: Yeah you will do so long as the car gets on the ramps tomo, as long as it does it will be going in next Wednesday for a new brake setup on the front, and two new tyres now as the buyer for mine has pulled out so for now im chucking a set of avon zz3's on the front as there on offer for £150 for two! Bargain.

Looks stunning mate nice to see another 199 na looking so tidy and well looked after

Thanks mate, yours is looking good too. :thumbs: keep up the work

well today was a flop, nothing done at garage its booked for friday now, cutting it fine for saturday for japfest!

It now going into Regal at 8:30. Picking up the new wheels tomorrow! :) need to find a shop that sees platidip locally for the wheels to tie me over for the show.

But here is the pile of parts..

attachment.php?attachmentid=185230&stc=1&d=1399483291

DSCF4448 - Copy.jpg

a set of 18" Weds wheels. :) Pics soon

If they're the ones that 'Rummy' was selling they will look great on your car. Reason being as mine and your car looks very similar (ignore my old garage pics) and I would want them on my car (albeit stripped and refurbed in black)

:thumbs:

If they're the ones that 'Rummy' was selling they will look great on your car. Reason being as mine and your car looks very similar (ignore my old garage pics) and I would want them on my car (albeit stripped and refurbed in black)

:thumbs:

There the ones, going tonight to collect. I was sent some more detailed pics and they definitely need a good refurb but reckon they should look good once done. Im thinking of going for a flat silver insert. not sure yet though may just go for a high gloss silver or gunmetal.

That's cool your car sounds like one of the great then ;)

Are they Two or Three piece ?

If they are two piece would it be easier to remove the centres and then polish them ? or fit them two the rear of the car, Jack it up, Put it in gear and then polish as they go round ;) ( This is not recommended and is a little crazy but i have seen it done)

Are they Two or Three piece ?

If they are two piece would it be easier to remove the centres and then polish them ? or fit them two the rear of the car, Jack it up, Put it in gear and then polish as they go round ;) ( This is not recommended and is a little crazy but i have seen it done)

the plan is to split them yes but 24hrs that wasnt possible.

They will look great Jake. Good buy, looking forward to seeing them fitted.

Great stuff dude. Once refurbed, these will look ace! :)

Will look great on your supe jake :thumbs:

Thanks guys they are on, hit so many obsticals, i cant get my spacers off! so they are flush god knwo how much they are going to rub, i have just set the coilovers on hard so going to go for a spin a sec. Cant find any plasti-dip in any shop either so tbh they arnt looking great, but they do sit in the archs nicely!