The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra, finished and ready for summer

evinX

Cheers for the comments dudes & guigsy:D im bone dry after getting the veilsides so in 2 weeks ill be driving her, now i just have to ring around for insurance, i got a mate who will pick the supra up and have it mot'd, ill do half a year tax, monthly insurance and fill the tank:D im kinda not sure if i want to bring it to shows anymore, still in 2 minds but well see.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mounting the fire extinguisher in front of the passengers head is genius! :blink:

Passengers? lol this is a personal ride...no passengers. Seriously, ive waited 3 years for this time to come and im going to enjoy it for a while lol, im thinking about locating it on the passenger rear speaker card and putting the grab handle back on. But i actually like the look of where it is now

Passengers? lol this is a personal ride...no passengers. Seriously, ive waited 3 years for this time to come and im going to enjoy it for a while lol, im thinking abou locating it on the passenger rear speaker card and putting the crab handle back on. But i actually like the look of where it is now

so your just never going to have passengers?.. riiiight. why not just take the advice and move the fire extinguisher to a better location. sheesh.

also, are they vs sideskirts? they look different to normal ones, are they gen1 or 2 or something?

Remount the extinguisher matey. :) I don't think I've seen those skirts before, what are they exactly? A brave project and it deserves credit imo. Job done. :)

Oem plastic skirts with honda prelude veilside skirts cut and resized/blended in for a perfect fit

so your just never going to have passengers?.. riiiight. why not just take the advice and move the fire extinguisher to a better location. sheesh.

also, are they vs sideskirts? they look different to normal ones, are they gen1 or 2 or something?

No leave me alone lol i want to enjoy my supra on my own for a while lol

Skirts of this car

http://www.carbodykits.com/images/T/92-96-Honda-Prelude-2dr-Side-Skirts-Style-Invader-2-28097-92HDPRE2DINV2-004.jpg

Rear bumper lip of this car

http://www.bodykitsource.com/images/products/88HDPRE2DINV-004.jpg

Spoiler of this car

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4306/3161/23264080020_large.jpg

Passengers? lol this is a personal ride...no passengers. Seriously, ive waited 3 years for this time to come and im going to enjoy it for a while lol, im thinking about locating it on the passenger rear speaker card and putting the grab handle back on. But i actually like the look of where it is now

So you're never going to have anyone in the passenger seat? If you had an accident and the passengers head hit the fire extinguisher you'd be picking the passengers brains out of your hair for a long time, utterly stupid and extremely dangerous place to mount it!

So you're never going to have anyone in the passenger seat? If you had an accident and the passengers head hit the fire extinguisher you'd be picking the passengers brains out of your hair for a long time, utterly stupid and extremely dangerous place to mount it!

Exactly nic, thats why i wont carry anyone for the time...im not joking. And when i do i will more than likely relocate...i wouldnt put people at risk, i understand the dangers fully, ie hard braking

i think your car looks good, well done.

Dont take notice of the bad comments, everyone has different tastes so who cares.

just a shame theres so many bitches in the club

I agree on the bitches comment, but then again some suffer from old rag syndrome.

i think your car looks good, well done.

Dont take notice of the bad comments, everyone has different tastes so who cares.

just a shame theres so many bitches in the club

I think if people don't like his car, they're entitled to say so.

However, I guess there's no need to be overtly rude.

As for bitches...is this an Ali G term?

I think if people don't like his car, they're entitled to say so.

However, I guess there's no need to be overtly rude.

As for bitches...is this an Ali G term?

its not really about being entitled, i didnt say people werent entiltled,,, did i? :)

as for being an ali g bitch, well if thats what u think of the guys thats your opinion lol

:D

Relocate the extinguisher to where the rear seats were. It'll be easier for you to grab without having to take your seatbelt off too.

Remove the eyebrows and that'll look pretty good.

Nice job you've done. Not to my taste, but if that's exactly how you wanted it then nice one :thumbs:

Oh and if you dye the carpets black, that'd make the interior pretty sweet :)

Well said, and i totally agree about the fire extinguisher:) i think his Supra looks good, its done on a budget, and with a lot of work, IMO there are too many here that throw money and other peoples work at there Supra, and with a crap attitude to boot, so your supras got nice shiny paintwork that cost you thousands, with a nice single turbo setup that you couldn't fix if it went wrong:rolleyes:

Try learning to appreciate other peoples efforts instead of knocking them!

So true