The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cheers peter. ill pop over and give you a hand again when im next free from polishing.

still really undecided on kit for this project... my options i like are-

1) do-luck front end,wings and bonnet with nur-motorsport rear arches

2) ridox front and and sides with nur-motorsport rear arches/ ridox arches

3) buddy club 2 wide body kit ** already enquired for price and my favourite choice**

yeah cheers peter. ill pop over and give you a hand again when im next free from polishing.

still really undecided on kit for this project... my options i like are-

1) do-luck front end,wings and bonnet with nur-motorsport rear arches

2) ridox front and and sides with nur-motorsport rear arches/ ridox arches

3) buddy club 2 wide body kit ** already enquired for price and my favourite choice**

What does the option 3 look like? pictures?

like this jamie, still not 100% but there is something i really like about this kit and the arch lines do flow very nicely, and i can picture the colour on that with wide rims (black centres polished dish's) the kit is super rare so thats the only obsticle.

im feeling the ridox with wide nur motorsport rear too :rolleyes:, do-luck is not being done now it will be too much like my orange one. Not in a huge rush but i like planning the project on paper then i have goals to aim for, engine has come to a stop waiting for parts.

attachment.php?attachmentid=126409&stc=1&d=1296895040

attachment.php?attachmentid=126410&stc=1&d=1296895040

attachment.php?attachmentid=126411&stc=1&d=1296895040

buddy_club_2_supra_1.jpg

buddy_club_2_supra_2.jpg

buddy_club_2_supra_4.jpg

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

nope no secret, its going lamboughini Grigio avlon (code 8004m) its a gorgeous grey metallic, i like the stealth idea but with all the excitment under the bonnet.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=126412&stc=1&d=1296895852

Great stuff. With the orange car, it was expected that there was bling under the bonnet. Now with that colour, it'll be a surprise when you lift the bonnet :)

Stupid question, but are you spraying it yourself?

Option 3 defo mate, looks really smooth all the lines do flow well.

Great choice on colour too, this is going to be smart mate, cant wait to see the progress fella!

All the best ;-)

Agree with all this!

However what spoiler are you thinking of putting with it if at all as that could really effect if it works well! Good luck! :)

Agree with all this!

However what spoiler are you thinking of putting with it if at all as that could really effect if it works well! Good luck! :)

well to me the back end looks aggressive with the rear arches how they are, so prob TRD spoiler with carbon blade/end caps... and carbon on grey or black is win win in my eye's.

Really need to crack on now with the block and head, so ordering new waterpump and oil pump this week and new set of ARP head stud kit.

got the engine in the booth to re-do the block as it went a bit cloudy and i was not happy with it, so i masked off the bits i have polished and its ready for paint.

attachment.php?attachmentid=126499&stc=1&d=1297084081

attachment.php?attachmentid=126500&stc=1&d=1297084081

attachment.php?attachmentid=126501&stc=1&d=1297084081

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00392.jpg