The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2011 F1 Thread

Nic

What a mess it is. :rolleyes:

So there are no changes to the 10 races shown live with the BBC.

We've got Sky but I'll be waiting to see what the coverage is like and if it's not good I can see myself watching extended highlights on the BBC.

I wonder if the BBC will keep the commentators and presenters they've got now, I like them all and I feel Sky have got their work cut out to make a better programme. :blink:

Brundle going to sky i believe

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mess it is. :rolleyes:

So there are no changes to the 10 races shown live with the BBC.

We've got Sky but I'll be waiting to see what the coverage is like and if it's not good I can see myself watching extended highlights on the BBC.

I wonder if the BBC will keep the commentators and presenters they've got now, I like them all and I feel Sky have got their work cut out to make a better programme. :blink:

Isn't the coverage on Sky going to be another item you have to pay for and not come with your

standard package, a bit like the pay per view boxing perhaps or your pay extra for the F1 Channel.

If it goes like that then F1 has lost me as a viewer other than for the GP's the BBC is broadcasting, im

not lining Bernies allready very full pockets for him.

It also looks like the GP in Texas has been scrapped, the Texan's say Bernie wants too much cash so have

stopped building the new circuit, supprise supprise

I dont blame Brundle for going and good luck to him, as he said he wants to commentate live

and not voice overs after the event.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12433/7356971/Sky-reveal-2012-F1-team

Isn't the coverage on Sky going to be another item you have to pay for and not come with your

standard package, a bit like the pay per view boxing perhaps or your pay extra for the F1 Channel.

Sky Sports F1™HD is free to full Sky Sports customers and to Sky HD subscribers