The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supraturbochris' France trip 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree and was on about the ferry, i had a look in Abz garage and his car is on stilts compared to mine and no silly low front bumper either :D
Oi, cheeky! Them pictures are old :D

Well it is sitting lower with the new coilovers, and plus the front mount hangs a little low. ;)

In northern France we have 2 circuits we could have as the venue possibly, circuit Carole or circuit Folembray, just an idea i thought i'd pop up !! :)

Good idea :thumbs:

Mmmmm, France or Pod, France or Pod :think:

Easy, do both! :)

Easy, do both! :)

You having a whip round for me then? It cost me approx £400 for the Pod weekend this year and it will be more for the France weekend.So it is a big chunk of money to get together. You haven't met my wife, she is a tough nut to crack!

Think you need to have a venue sorted first and what your planning on doing when you get there.

Combining this with Le Mans might be very difficult to organise and start getting a little expensive, i personally think if your going to have a large number of cars attending then a race track venue such as Folembray or Carole as i mentioned earlier would be much more suited.

Ideas from our French members would be good seeing as they live over there :)

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)