The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dave's GT45 6 speed aerotop

davej705

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the plan with the front end Dave? Did you mention over fenders? not replacement wings?

yeah Noel is making some custom over fenders and bonding them on in a similar way to the rears. I was just going to have them flared but it became obvious that the wheels still wouldnt fit so went down this route. The wheels will fit and the stock look will remain. Probably would have gone with the full arches if I hadnt just paid for alot of other bits but in the end I will nd up with something totally custom so can't be bad :)

nice one dave they look awesome. His work looks quality.

Always nervous when I give the car to someone I dont know but after seeing Jamie's car in his pics and the cars at Noel's workshop it fills you full of confidence. He really is a perfectionist aswell which is good

Yeah when I get it back from the NUR and then Rob I am gonna fit the brakes and suspension myself. Expect plenty of grazed knuckle pics :p

you can always use our ramps to do the brakes ect mate :search: thats why we are here.

its a shame other garages aint perfectionists or care about there work, there are a few about.

yeah i will be going to some local meets when i get the car back from Rob. Couple weeks more I think.

Is your car going to be back on the road soon?

Lets not talk about that.............

I going to send you a link to a local club that would be more than happy to have you along,

Well they took on Catfish and rob so i guess they let anyone in these days :p

Lets not talk about that.............

I going to send you a link to a local club that would be more than happy to have you along,

Well they took on Catfish and rob so i guess they let anyone in these days :p

NO!!!! dont join that club, i wont win any more prize money if this one is there :( but if you want to :taped: park away from me lol

on a serious note its a good local club for local people