The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2010 - Photos and videos

Supralad

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great event at pod guys, shame the rain was so bad but you lot still put on a good turnout and some really awesome supras, made me really miss my old supra!

i was there driving the purple s14a with a carbon bonnet on the drift track with the other driftworks boys, damn it was slippery. did anyone get any good pics or videos that haven't been posted yet? i'd appreciate anyone with vids digging them out, and i know the other dw lads would too, it really helps to see what the cars doing from outside to see where we can improve...and we're all really vain :D

ok gaz6002 since you have photo evidence ill belive you :p ............... and it will also explain why im starting to get a black eye now :( i STILL cant remember what all i was drinking, but i do recognise my pint of tennants with haribo in to (big thanks to olley from the mini lot for doing that!) was an absolute peach of a week really need to do it again!!

p.s and anyone who thinks they can drink more jager than me, ill take your challenge at the next big event ;) and ill win :p :D

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Yet Another great weekend away, was excellent turnout at SantaPod but big shame it was rain off :( but still did not spoil the fun was really nice too see loads of you all once again.

Saturday Evening was superb had great fun all the way into the early hours of Sunday Morning ;)

Japfest 2 another excellent turn out & a better dry sunny day overhaul great weekender & need more of them.

Few picks of both events in links below & once again many thanks to all those that came along.

Cheers Lui

SupraPod 2010 Click Here

Japfest 2 2010 Click Here