The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2010 - Photos and videos

Supralad

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well despite the rain, I still had a fantastic day at SupraPod. I was there to drag my MR2 , I was determined to get into the 12's but hey ho, you cant predict the weather!

Great turn out of some fantastic Supras, JamieP's looked and sounded great, was really hoping to see it in action (not just driving to the toilet block!)

I was soaked to the skin, fed up of fending off the pesky wasps but what made my days was letting the guy who runs Drift what you bring (Lex) take my MR2 out with me as a passenger to see what it could do.. wow, just wow. I know he does it for a living but the car control was amazing, very smooth yet completely sideways. Loved it.

I dont suppose anyone got any pictures/video of it in action? It was the little grey Mr2.

Thanks

Ollie

drifting or just spinning out? i had a close call with fearless on the pit corner. wouldnt mind seeing a vid of that.

Fair play to you, you were very committed and got some very good drifts in, particularly impressed on the (to me) tight pit/spectator corner.....

.........I ventured out briefly but tbh I lacked skill and commitment and also was paranoid about hitting even a cone as the car is pretty blemish free.........I needed a barrier, concrete block and cone free bit of tarmac to allow my commitment level to rise :)