The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2010 - Photos and videos

Supralad

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a pic somewhere of all 7 of us all in formation holding up the traffic. We also did a police box in number around a corsa and the kids were going nuts. You could see them go "There is a supra!, Oh there is another one! and another and another!" Their heads were going side to side rapid style, and when they look out the rear window to see me behind them their faces were a picture.

Edited by L18msy (see edit history)

There should be a pic somewhere of all 7 of us all in formation holding up the traffic. We also did a police box in number around a corsa and the kids were going nuts. You could see them go "There is a supra!, Oh there is another one! and another and another!" Their heads were going side to side rapid style, and when they look out the rear window to see me behind them their faces were a picture.

The photo reminds me of the scene in fast and furious, when the black cars with green neon hijack the lorry,.... only this pic is MUCH better :D

You are a perv Dr. Love.

More like Casanova. :eyebrows:

That was a good pic, im sure we got some more like that also, must say there is just something sexy about the Supra Ass. :D

God that was funny, we were all in position then you clicked what we were upto, within secs you were up finishing up the blockage of the poor corsa, hahahaha

Great photo's Aldo :thumbs: good comments too :) I don't think you can be any sweeter either :eyebrows:

Sweeter?? :blink: more like could he be any more Creepier, :eyebrows::eyebrows:

That was a superb moment. Think we might feature on Police, Camera, Action soon though...

Great action shots Aldo - gotta get them blown up for the garage!

Edited by Eve (see edit history)

Shame about the weather and the traffic on the motorway. It meant we turned up late enough to meet some of you leaving as we got there but we had a good time and met some good people. Anyway here's a few snaps.

IOW Cars

Gerry's

And some more

Hi marcAB10 I knew it was yours but could not remember your post name. I meant to have a chat with you as i would have liked to of seen your motor properly but didn't get 'round to it, looked really nice though. Fair play to you Scottish guys making your way down, we drove down from the Lakes that day and then back down to the IOW. Hope you had a good time, looks like you did from the pics.

Hi marcAB10 I knew it was yours but could not remember your post name. I meant to have a chat with you as i would have liked to of seen your motor properly but didn't get 'round to it, looked really nice though. Fair play to you Scottish guys making your way down, we drove down from the Lakes that day and then back down to the IOW. Hope you had a good time, looks like you did from the pics.

thanks and yeah, was an awesome weekend indeed, the petrol money was worth it for the hotel party afterwards alone! lol

the rain was annoying but it was great getting to see the members cars that i see on here, seeing Lee's engine bay made my day :D

maybe next year we should stick our usernames in the window of the cars, just so you know who's your looking at.

check out my albums have about a 100 pics of pod!

this pic from your album is awesome!-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/album.php?albumid=382&pictureid=3064