The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2010 - Photos and videos

Supralad

Guest Hudson.

Scott, thats an awesome video!!!

Im the driver of the black Silvia with the blue wing you have in slow mo at the start.

Thanks alot :). Good choice in music too!! Dont suppose you have any footage of me stacking it into the barrier?

Hope i didnt hurt anyone by the way!!

Cheers to the organisers for a good day :)

PS - if youre on Driftworks you should definately make a thread, cool vid!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent work on that video Scott!!

Delusions of granduer with the intro....Love it :D

Your camera really shows its quality over mine with the picture standard. It's spot focus is brilliant, totally different league to mine.

Edit, just noticed your footage sound is only coming out of the left speaker. Either you have got the setup wrong or you were using a one band microphone ;)

Edited by pistonbroke (see edit history)

Scott, thats an awesome video!!!

Im the driver of the black Silvia with the blue wing you have in slow mo at the start.

Thanks alot :). Good choice in music too!! Dont suppose you have any footage of me stacking it into the barrier?

Hope i didnt hurt anyone by the way!!

Cheers to the organisers for a good day :)

PS - if youre on Driftworks you should definately make a thread, cool vid!

Cheers dude.

I don't have you going in, but I do have some sound and a clip of the barriers moving about.:D I will go and check again

I did join up to post the video on Driftworks but haven't had an email to confirm registration yet :confused:

Excellent work on that video Scott!!

Delusions of granduer with the intro....Love it :D

Your camera really shows its quality over mine with the picture standard. It's spot focus is brilliant, totally different league to mine.

Do you think so? I couldn't see much difference. I'm quite impressed how much I can slowdown video even though it's recording at 25fps.

Are you sure you weren't recording in 60fps,? it looks far too smooth to be 25fps.

I have some footage of 300fps drifts which look pretty cool, but the resolution really suffers in that mode, it's barely more than camera phone quality when using it. It's also 4:3 and not 16:9 so it puts black bars on either side.

I've still filled my drift montage up with the stuff though, even at low res I think it looks pretty cool :cool:

About 40 minutes to go and it'll be uploaded. 950mb!.......that was a close one :D

Are you sure you weren't recording in 60fps,? it looks far too smooth to be 25fps.

I have some footage of 300fps drifts which look pretty cool, but the resolution really suffers in that mode, it's barely more than camera phone quality when using it. It's also 4:3 and not 16:9 so it puts black bars on either side.

I've still filled my drift montage up with the stuff though, even at low res I think it looks pretty cool :cool:

About 40 minutes to go and it'll be uploaded. 950mb!.......that was a close one :D

Well I think its 25fps, thats what it's set up for and what Final Cut say's it is. I did apply frame blending when I slowed it down so maybe thats got something to do with it. I have and option of 50i but Final Cut hates it.

950mb! Meh!! Mine was over 2gig with a 12hr upload :p

Correction. 14hrs.

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

:rlol:

your 25fps is the final render, but not the initial recording. My footage is recorded in various 30fps/60fps and 300fps. The final render is at 30fps.

How was that over 2gb?!?!?, oh, I see you uploaded a 1080p file :blink:

720p is enough for me, hardly anyone has the bandwidth to stream the 1080 version so I've always stuck with 720.

Hey ho, 11 minutes to go apparently.

Superb vids rom Dan and Scott, I'm in awe of your camera work and editing skills :thumbs:

Great pics also Karolina, you really captured a some good moments from both the evenings there :) I was afraid of what you might post after being so busy with the camera on Saturday :D

whose is this red supra ? Looks amazing!!:blink:

That red Supra is very beautiful.

Its mine :)

Blackie's car does look great.

I like your cute little dress too Al :blink::D

Everyone looks like they were having a great time :)

Wish you made it Rob, I was hilarious. We have never laughed (Or drank) so much

Really good photos Karolina :)

Oooooooo, I hadn't realised that. Should we all book a week off work?

Oh dear God, I'm getting too old :( I'll lay of the wine in the afternoon next time! I think that's the least I have ever spent drinking with you lot, I was hammered and had to go to bed :(

gutted i could not make this one:(

I was gutted you weren't there too! Pig bullied me because you weren't there to keep him under control! :D

We missed you too mate (well she did, I couldent give a toss) :D

So no one else seems to have taken any pictures at all then?

I did and went to add them here last night but photobucket has left them massive! Facebook scaled them down, you can see them there Blackie :)