The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mark's 6 Speed Single Conversion.

mark newman

Had the car mapped today by Ryan, He maxed out the hairdryer S366 BW turbo and managed 736bhp at the wheels. Not sure what it works out at the fly but i think its somewhere around 850bhp. Had a problem with the NOS setup so we couldnt do a run with NOS but that will be sorted shortly.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had the car mapped today by Ryan, He maxed out the hairdryer S366 BW turbo and managed 736bhp at the wheels. Not sure what it works out at the fly but i think its somewhere around 850bhp. Had a problem with the NOS setup so we couldnt do a run with NOS but that will be sorted shortly.

Hubs mate, hub hp is pretty close to flywheel imo, still a good result, thats the most ive seen from a S366, graph on Ryans page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.6004579377.7668.658779377&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=360991670611878&set=a.213344722043241.55910.210633775647669&type=1&theater

• 4 months later...

Been a while since i updated so this thread so i thought it was time i did so. A few bits have changed on the car since the last update and our as follows;

DIY Direct cold air feed on the bonnet, Just need to take it to be painted

5 inch exhaust system

Diff support bars, mainly to help with axle tramp

2 speed 13" Kenlow fans

light weight strange brakes, With draglites on the front

HKS drag coilovers all around

Edited by mark newman (see edit history)

That's a great plan.

Is it right that you maxed out the BW 366 at 736 rhhp? Why couldn't you push more boost?

no maxed out at 849.9 . but at the pod with more nos I would think it was at 900 bhp with a 140mph 1/4 mile , Will be back at the pod weekend with all the new bits, and ryan has looked at the map again and changed it , so mybe a good run for the weekend.

• 1 month later...

This is my last dyno graph this set up will have on the car. Made 849.9 bhp at SRR not bad considering it's a 66mm turbo. I will be running the car at santa pod on the weekend so i am going to try for a PB before this setup comes of and changed for a Virtuel Works T6 with a Precision GT47-88mm turbo so i can play with the big boys. It will also then be using a straight through front to back 5 inch custom exhaust. Will be looking to acheive around 1500 bhp with this new set up. Will be looking for a low 8 second run with the help of ryan.