Mark's 6 Speed Single Conversion.

mark newman

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad. I have really only had one run, without breaking something. so far 2 diffs / 2 clutches. I done 11.5 with out launch, as the revs on it was set up wrong, just used the right foot. I am just waiting for somthing to break again, so when I know the car is strong I will let rip.

Bad. I have really only had one run, without breaking something. so far 2 diffs / 2 clutches. I done 11.5 with out launch, as the revs on it was set up wrong, just used the right foot. I am just waiting for somthing to break again, so when I know the car is strong I will let rip.

Mark, 11.5 is still bloody fast, makes you 9th fastest on the board, not a bad start mate.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?166336-Supra-Drag-Racing-Times

Put it like that it seems good . next time it will be in the 10s fingers crossed , it not that easy at the drag as you think it is .

Mark you have done really well, Im proud of you, 11.5 on your first run in a 6 speed car !!!! way to go. You have been unlucky with diffs and clutches so far but just shrug it off, all will come good pretty soon and you have plenty of practice coming, Fast 5, TOTB, Suprapod, the rotorstock, we will get the nitrous working with the progressive controller and mid to low 10's should beckon.