The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black six speed, 610 BHP, HUGE spec! (may p/x auto)

b_have

But i bet there were true one off's, and highly tuned by very well known compainies like top secret etc....

Doesn't matter if they're 'one-offs'... the fact these cars have been running well on UK roads for more than a year or two speaks volumes about the builds we're talking about. The good ones last, the bad ones end up broken. Longevity is the key with cars like this.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i bet there were true one off's, and highly tuned by very well known compainies like top secret etc....
I doubt you could find many cars running just over 600bhp for a tad over £20k. If you did I am sure it would not be as gorgeous looking as this! What a stunner! Their are people in the market who are looking for top end cars like these.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say good luck with this Charlie, i know full well its not exactly something you want to do, or even need to do for that matter.

Anyone thinking of this car, i can honestly say, Charlie is a fantastic guy and a very valued member of this club. The time, effort (and money as you can see from the spec) he puts in to maintaining his cars is second to none. His garage is kept spotless and he really does cherish his cars.

I purchased his other single auto, which also recieved much love and his time, a year or so ago. One of the reasons for that purchase was that i genuinly trusted him and his workmanship. I wasnt even looking for a supra at the time, although getting bored of the BMW which replaced my previous one :) Since my ownership he has been fantastic with any advice i may have needed or even hands on help when i really needed it. Most people would say goodbye to the car and leave you to it.

I wish it wouldnt sell in a way as i'm sure you will regret it mate, but its a choice you have made, and i really wish you all the best. Your a very genuine, nice, trustworthy guy.

Christian

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.