The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black six speed, 610 BHP, HUGE spec! (may p/x auto)

b_have

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bud i think you should hold out the winter, you will get stupid money for it n its a 20k car all day long. leave it garaged up. as soon as winter is done n spring starts i for one would be running to your door, i couldnt justify buying now n leaving it to freeze for a few months until i could have some fun. honestly withdraw the sale n be patient you will get the buyer your looking for n the money you need. sick of seeing awesome cars like these go for peanuts!

I think b'have has been the paragon of patient, it's been for sale since 08/10. Shame, he's just a victim of the current financial climate :(

Not sure if it was patience or overpricing last year. The original price was £23k which was optimistic but based on the fact that over £40k and hundreds of manhours had been spent seemed reasonable.

Seems it's worth a lot more if I break it, just seems such a waste after just spending £750 on paint correction to get it absolutely mint.

Thanks again for the kind words guys :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.