The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black six speed, 610 BHP, HUGE spec! (may p/x auto)

b_have

Did he decide to put it on the market again?

He's in the V8 thread saying if he can shift this he will buy the Tiptoe so somebody else can buy the V8. Its all very very confusing, but yes, I think its back on the market.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm torn between the two, the Stillen does fit well, isn't too low and matches the fmic well. Also I have my cold air box built under the headlight which is ram fed from the Stillen duct.

Whats the feeling with the wingless rear look? I removed it years ago but still have it in the loft :)

I was wingless for a little while when I removed my Failside wing. Absolutely hated the look, my mates even made comment about it looking odd. From certain angles it can look very nice, and smooth, but from most it almost looks bald.

I'm torn between the two, the Stillen does fit well, isn't too low and matches the fmic well. Also I have my cold air box built under the headlight which is ram fed from the Stillen duct.

Whats the feeling with the wingless rear look? I removed it years ago but still have it in the loft :)

It's looking very clean mate, myself I'd go stock front and put the wing back on.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.