The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black six speed, 610 BHP, HUGE spec! (may p/x auto)

b_have

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prety sure you would :p lol i have to stop spending money anyway. lol.

if i didnt get convinced not to i could muster up 6k pluss my car. but you wouldnt accept :p

Your car is stunning, but I would need a little more cash.

• 3 weeks later...
Far too cheap IMO!!

Maybe, but it's only worth what someone will pay. I would have snapped up something like this before starting from scratch with an oem car. Much of the build was over engineered (OS Giken clutch / HKS gt tubi manifold / HKS 60mm waste gate / meth injection / Jun type intake/ HKS cams / headwork / cold air system etc etc) so much it's future proofed to an extent for bigger power.

Maybe' date=' but it's only worth what someone will pay. I would have snapped up something like this before starting from scratch with an oem car. Much of the build was over engineered (OS Giken clutch / HKS gt tubi manifold / HKS 60mm waste gate / meth injection / Jun type intake/ HKS cams / headwork / cold air system etc etc) so much it's future proofed to an extent for bigger power.[/quote']

Thats the thing. If only i had not bought my very own money pit and saved for something like this id of snapped this right up!

BUMP for a quality motor:)

• 2 weeks later...
oh christ, what are you getting done???

Going for the sleeper oem look. Stock bonnet and paint correction. Maybe lose the Stillen front but in two minds about that as I sold my oem bumper and still quite like the polyurethane Stillen.

Well done Charlie :)

nice to see you're staying :D

The forum needs members with big singles :p

:jester:

Hi Dennis, well, de-sorn'd it, taxed and mot'd it to sell and after driving it the last couple of weeks decided to keep it for just one more summer :)

Thought I'd treat her to a makeover so can't wait to collect her from the bodyshop next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Strange that this has not been snapped up by the crazy sweedes. They seem to lap up the single turbo cars.

Perhaps start a new thread with the same pictures and the new price and see if you get any bites.

Did he decide to put it on the market again?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.