The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michaels Supra Project TAKE 2 *** PIC HEAVY ***

mplavery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
After seeing this i need new wheels. I love the stance on it.

Quick question do you have covers for the bonnet vents?

Shocked to see my project thread pop up lol

No I don't have covers for the bonnet vents mate, don't need them as its my toy and only comes out when it's nice weather

I have been caught out by the rain going to the show but does not cause a problem

The only thing is you have to put a couple of bin liners under the bonnet when you wash the car which takes no time at all unless its a windy day lol

I'm thinking of changing my wheels but I want to do a few more body stuff first ... Getting the wings wider to match the Do- Luck front bumper and maybe roll cage but can't decided on that yet

this car is amazing! love that style! how much money you spend at all for that result?

Thank you mate ... Money wise ... More then I liked to have spent ... I bought the car from stock and over the 7 years of ownership it has turned Ito what you see

I don't like adding up how much I spent (like the majority of us) lol

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Will do buddy

Not a fan of cages then ... My original plan was the Do-Luck tension kit .... But have not made my mind up yet .... Another option was to just gut the back out... Or I could just leave it ... Who knows lol

IMO the car is more show car than race car. Adding cages or ditching the inside just wouldnt suit it. Of course thats just me.

• 10 months later...

HA .. Will get a pic up this weekend guys ..

That's as far as I'm going with the gold ... Don't want to over do it .. Just a nice little touch .. Top hose, fan shroud oh I might get the rad strip done too but that's it lol

- - - Updated - - -

HA .. Will get a pic up this weekend guys ..

That's as far as I'm going with the gold ... Don't want to over do it .. Just a nice little touch .. Top hose, fan shroud oh I might get the rad strip done too but that's it lol

Next is getting booked in at SRD for timing belt, alloy engine tray and polished boxes