The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michaels Supra Project TAKE 2 *** PIC HEAVY ***

mplavery

SOME cleaning stuff?! hehe got to keep it clean! This will turn out brilliantly mate, ive seen the liquid pearl yellow on a show car, looks the business. Where did you get the trial rear from?

Lol yea i just bought a few bits lol

I cant wait mate, there's actually 3 shades of liquid pearl yellow which i did not know about, which i have let the bodyshop choose as they have a great eye for detail.

I went down to the bodyshop Wednesday and the pic's i have put up do not do it justice. Im blown away how mcu work gone into this and awsome this car looks

i cant wait :eyebrows:

Bodyshop have asked me about the rear number plate lights, weather i want to use the old ones or something different

3 things i can do

1) leave the standard ones in there

2) standard lights with LED bulbs

3) New holder (bolt style) LED's

link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHROME-WHITE-LED-LIGHT-NUMBER-PLATE-SCREW-BOLTS-1-pair-/180526358897?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

My headlights are HID so that will match but i dont want to make it look tacky (halfords job) lol

Guest adam b

its not bad mate but you will tire of it ,i did thats why iv changed mine .

i got fed up with looking at it .

in the end it just looked like vomit. mine was lamo gio yellow, and that never look good on film. its also very boy racer .i live in a country village and evryone classed it as a chav car cos the colour and iv got 14k in it .it just used to piss me off .hope you get better luck with your choice bud.. atb adamb