The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michaels Supra Project TAKE 2 *** PIC HEAVY ***

mplavery

• 9 months later...

Hi Micheal.

Ive sat back and went through all your posts.

I have to say this car not only looks amazing it looks awesome. Hats off to you Michael you done a extremely nice job on all of this Lovely Supra. Its truly a stunning piece of Art. Amazing. Keep it up love to see whats the next step. [emoji106]

Shock to see my thread pop up lol,

Thank you (Supra@uk)..always nice to hear, Supra has taken a back shelf for the past 18 months as I have been playing with bikes ..However im planning a few changes this year... new wheels for a start plus some tiny body adjustments to help the lines flow better :D

• 4 months later...

SO !

Have not done much to the car for the past 2 years, in fact I have done nothing....just sat in the garage due to moving house, DIY and motorbikes lol

Anyways after going through thoughts of selling/keeping it etc I thought I would have another bash at enjoying the car again and have ordered some new wheels ...

Wheels I have ordered are CCW's LM20's

10.5 fronts and 11.5 rears. I have been told 10.5 fronts should just sqeeze under the front fenders (already de-lipped) with a few minor adjustments to the undershield but if not I'm not too worried as the wings are going a little wider to go flush with the Do-Luck bumper anyways ...

I just really hope they will suit the car as I have found some Supra's with them on don't look right .. To me that is but it all depends on the looks and how the Supra sits

We shall see :think:

I have gone for Matt black centres and gloss black lip with black bolts ... Hopefully they will look nice and aggressive

Been told about Spetember as there moving premises but we will see, at the moment paying them seems to be hard work as they seem to take there time with the order lol

Here a pic of them :cool:

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Nice choice, they'll look great on your Sup :cool:

Seems to be the same sizes as mine. I've gone for the LM5T's but should be roughly the same if you want an idea on what they'd look like. It's just the faces that'll be different :)

image.jpg

Nice choice, they'll look great on your Sup :cool:

Seems to be the same sizes as mine. I've gone for the LM5T's but should be roughly the same if you want an idea on what they'd look like. It's just the faces that'll be different :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213483[/ATTACH]

Cheers Style

Nice!

That's handy to know, I spoke to one guy and he said they only recommend 10j's at the front. Spoke to John and he said you can get 10.5 under stock rims just so that's what I have gone for

What tyres you put at the fronts mate ?

Cheers Style

Nice!

That's handy to know, I spoke to one guy and he said they only recommend 10j's at the front. Spoke to John and he said you can get 10.5 under stock rims just so that's what I have gone for

What tyres you put at the fronts mate ?

Good choice, I think it was Wray at CCW I spoke to and he said 10.5 too so you should be fine. I've not had much archwork done to get them in there

285/30 on front :)

Good choice, I think it was Wray at CCW I spoke to and he said 10.5 too so you should be fine. I've not had much archwork done to get them in there

285/30 on front :)

Perfect, I thought I might have to do slightly stretched tyre on the front but that's perfect ..

Have you gone 30 profile all round .. That's what I have been recommended but I want a bit more meat on mine so was thinking 35 profile all round

• 2 months later...

So wheels arrived today, to be honest I was disappointed with CCW's communication .. Would make me think long and hard getting from them again but oh well

here a few pics guys, they should be on the car this weekend but im so busy at the moment training for one of my grading's it might be the following weekend but will see

Love the look of them, just hope they look good on the car !

I really hope it looks good otherwise I'm selling them lol !

I'm sure I will find the love again Fitz :cool:... it's very easy to forget about when it's locked up in the garage lol

I'm really looking forward driving it again that's for sure, even if it only for a short time as its getting close to winter