The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 uk supra manual

nigelboyne

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't the one at Japfest, I was at it and I can say this is actually cleaner than that if that's believable !!!

Well it must be totally mint then as that one I saw at japfest was definately an eye opener to the term 'mint' lol.

Fair play for asking for the price, they are stupidly cheap cars at the moment as it is regardless of being TT or NA

Well it must be totally mint then as that one I saw at japfest was definately an eye opener to the term 'mint' lol.

Fair play for asking for the price, they are stupidly cheap cars at the moment as it is regardless of being TT or NA

To me it's how I can imagine the Supra rolling out of the showroom as a new car .

I won't make a comment about the price as it's your price not mine. Good luck with the sale however :thumbs:

Good luck with the sale Nigel. I would get a mod to prune the thread as the constant references to the price would have seriously pissed me off if it would have been my sale thread.

Luckily I never had a sale thread as my NA was sold via pm. At the end of the day you want a price and others may make offers or buy a different car, either way it your decision and nobody has the right to criticise your price.....:rolleyes:

H.

Agreed. This was not a 'how much is my car worth' thread, so why question the price unless your negotiating the sale. It's worth what someone want to pay for it. :)

I assure you this car is as showroom as you could ever expect.

Goes VERY nicely, fastest BPU I have ever sat in.

Factory paint, perfect interior, and feels more like 500bhp, tight, no rattles, sounds sweet as.......

cheers mate nearly as mint as your skyline, it really is awesome i never rated one until i was in yours

Good luck with the sale Nigel

stunning car and not many of us left now mate

Hopefully will see you at Bluewater tonight Darron! You have one of the most mintiest UK Spec's I have seen!

So I would imagine the OP's one is like yours, which is seriously clean!

Good luck with the sale, most likely will go to a European buyer :(

Personally, I think that's too low for a car like this. It's almost the holy grail for many Supra owners and incredibly hard to put a price on. Just look at the condition! Fair play to the OP for putting such a high price on it, but I doubt it'll sell at £23k.

I suppose it's worth what someone is willing to pay, but don't forget there are buyers in the EU who must buy a UK spec car because they're not allowed Japanese spec cars. They'll be after the cleanest car possible, and I've not seen one for sale looking as good as this one in a LONG time.

You can register J Spec supras in the EU, mine has just gone over to france. The guy that bought it said the J Spec's go for about 18,000 euro and the UK Specs go for something like 27,000 euro!!

I think it will more than likely go to a country like that, but good luck with the sale.

You can register J Spec supras in the EU, mine has just gone over to france. The guy that bought it said the J Spec's go for about 18,000 euro and the UK Specs go for something like 27,000 euro!!

I think it will more than likely go to a country like that, but good luck with the sale.

That guy is a liar, in no way french buy uk spec for 27000euro, maybe 16000 but no more.

For 27000 we can found a nice LHD ;)

My uk spec is an auto of course but i paid 7400pounds with a brand new engine and turbo.

Your supra is lovely but OMG with that price i can buy 3 supra lol.

That guy is a liar, in no way french buy uk spec for 27000euro, maybe 16000 but no more.

For 27000 we can found a nice LHD ;)

My uk spec is an auto of course but i paid 7400pounds with a brand new engine and turbo.

Your supra is lovely but OMG with that price i can buy 3 supra lol.

as said the price is the price when the right guy comes along it will be sold money wont come into it.when i bought it money never entered into it i looked at dozens of supras and gave up until i found my one. i wanted the best example i could find. i didn want 2 or 3 or 4 cheap supras for the same money i paid. that rocks your boat and delighted for you.

Really sorry to hear this,I hope things pick you for you! As for the car, if it was possible to buy a new supra this is the condition I would expect, she is the cleanest supra I every seen ,she is so smooth and refined but armageddon is under your right foot should you need it. If you want a daily driver with supercar performance at sensible money, this is it

Really sorry to hear this,I hope things pick you for you! As for the car, if it was possible to buy a new supra this is the condition I would expect, she is the cleanest supra I every seen ,she is so smooth and refined but armageddon is under your right foot should you need it. If you want a daily driver with supercar performance at sensible money, this is it

thanks mate for nice comments

That isn't true for every EU country. Also, I'm pretty sure in France you can only register UK spec cars for road use.

I am not sure mate i just know an importer came over and bought mine for a customer in france, the customer sent me an email tonight and by the sounds of it the car has been registered.

On another note the importer was caught speeding 3 times in 4hrs

on his way to the ferry, so he will have a nice supprise coming from the police

I just saw this threat Nigel. :(

I hope economy will come up faster than you'll sell. It would be a real shame to see this beauty getting off your hands mate.

All the best though. ;)

Luc

P.S. An for the price, I think that the car has to been seen in flesh in order to comment the asked price !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.