The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 uk supra manual

nigelboyne

Why does everyone keep going on about the price being high, TBH, if you want an immaculate UK TT6 in the final year they made them, then you have to be willing to part with the cash.

If I was after a UK spec then I'd be interested for sure.

I wouldn't drop the price much further if I were you, the right buyer will come again soon.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone keep going on about the price being high, TBH, if you want an immaculate UK TT6 in the final year they made them, then you have to be willing to part with the cash.

If I was after a UK spec then I'd be interested for sure.

I wouldn't drop the price much further if I were you, the right buyer will come again soon.

well said mate i paid huge money for it and would have paid more cause i wanted the best example supra i could find.i looked for 5yrs before i bought this, its like a part of me silly really its only a car at the end of the day. if i won the lotto in the morning i have the car of my dreams nothing in my eyes would replace this, i would have a lexus is-f for a daily drive but the joy and feeling the supra brings is second to none for me.

well said mate i paid huge money for it and would have paid more cause i wanted the best example supra i could find.i looked for 5yrs before i bought this, its like a part of me silly really its only a car at the end of the day. if i won the lotto in the morning i have the car of my dreams nothing in my eyes would replace this, i would have a lexus is-f for a daily drive but the joy and feeling the supra brings is second to none for me.

I sure hope you can hold out for the price it deserves; if a buyer has an issue with the price you are asking then obviously they dont really appreciate what it is and it would be unfortunate if the car ended up with someone like that.

It is a lovely motor but there are cars that can be had for less with more power. I think this would be good for someone who wants it to add to a garaged collection. I don't think we have anyone like that one here.

This will not sell any time soon. If it does, I'll eat my carpets

Good luck

Why is there a photo of a SCREENSHOT of the paperwork? Just curious :p

my camera has to many pixels to upload the picture on to the site even the photos of the car are rubbish i am not the best with cameras phones or laptops. i can assure its all legit hope that clears it up cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

free bump for you. Still one of the best looking uk's around but as most I fear this will make its way to the continent :( Would be great if a member bought this and kept it in the country but with todays market it seems people just don't have the money anymore.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Falling on very bad times devastated is not the word id use to describe putting my supra up for sale however here goes. Spec all the usual uk toys bells and whistles all working. Full service history all original books keys even the original receipt when bought back in 96. Kenwood sat/nav/dvd/cd/ipod/parrot blue tooth.new supra mats/8k on 275/40/17 rear and 245/45/17 front on standard uk wheels and standard uk brakes.running full bpu all hks products and all work carried out tdi. Hks type r intercooler/hks ssqvalve recirculating/greedy fuel cut/hks hi power silent exhaust{not very quiet}hks double decat pipes still have original cats/hks evc6 boost controller/hks fcon v pro/hks wide band pressure sensor/hks vpc temp sensor/hks harness air temp/hks fcon 5 harness.hks cam pulleys/hks cam belt+aux belt gates/tein lowering springs+tein strut bars.new clutch cover/disc/realease bearing+rear main oil seal.new cam belt teinsioner+cam belt idler.new fuel filter. Couple of new parts not installed yet new denso uk fuel pump+fuel pulsation by pass. Mint condition mileage 45k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
looking at this add almost makes me want to restore mine back to standard !!

Looking at this ad makes me want to get the active spoiler lip turned back to plain black and get some facelift indicators with mesh in the grille.

GLWS :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.