The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 uk supra manual

nigelboyne

I just saw this threat Nigel. :(

I hope economy will come up faster than you'll sell. It would be a real shame to see this beauty getting off your hands mate.

All the best though. ;)

Luc

P.S. An for the price, I think that the car has to been seen in flesh in order to comment the asked price !

thanks mate hope so

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely car, looks in mint condition - not sure about the ebay radiator grill. Really surprised at the condition of the original paintwork specially it being red....

e bay never bought anything of e bay i dought TDI use anything from e bay to, uk cars get 9 coats of paint from the factory, you should see it when its clean and polished.

• 3 weeks later...
Falling on very bad times devastated is not the word id use to describe putting my supra up for sale however here goes. Spec all the usual uk toys bells and whistles all working. Full service history all original books keys even the original receipt when bought back in 96. Kenwood sat/nav/dvd/cd/ipod/parrot blue tooth.new supra mats/8k on 275/40/17 rear and 245/45/17 front on standard uk wheels and standard uk brakes.running full bpu all hks products and all work carried out tdi. Hks type r intercooler/hks ssqvalve recirculating/greedy fuel cut/hks hi power silent exhaust{not very quiet}hks double decat pipes still have original cats/hks evc6 boost controller/hks fcon v pro/hks wide band pressure sensor/hks vpc temp sensor/hks harness air temp/hks fcon 5 harness.hks cam pulleys/hks cam belt+aux belt gates/tein lowering springs+tein strut bars.new clutch cover/disc/realease bearing+rear main oil seal.new cam belt teinsioner+cam belt idler.new fuel filter. Couple of new parts not installed yet new denso uk fuel pump+fuel pulsation by pass. Mint condition mileage 45k.no offers or interest at all preferably. Price 23k pounds 28k euro

dont think this will make much of a difference but my hand is been forced on this issue car is now in storage and covered up from roof to wheels.going to reduce the price a little as said dont think it will make much difference so pls pls no need for silly price comments.REDUCED 20K STERLING. 25K EURO thanks.

Thats a very clean car, Im sure its hard to see it going.

I do and have imported tons of cars from japan and can say Supra prices gone higher than 4-5 years ago.

Seeing this a UK spec, isnt toooo far from real price, If I was looking to buy a supra I'd happily pay £17 for such clean UK car, saves me importing etc too.

Hope something comes up and you keep this car mate, all the best luck with anything you do with it though.

Edit: whats the mileage by the way!

Thats a very clean car, Im sure its hard to see it going.

I do and have imported tons of cars from japan and can say Supra prices gone higher than 4-5 years ago.

Seeing this a UK spec, isnt toooo far from real price, If I was looking to buy a supra I'd happily pay £17 for such clean UK car, saves me importing etc too.

Hope something comes up and you keep this car mate, all the best luck with anything you do with it though.

Edit: whats the mileage by the way!

nearly 46k mate,is that an offer of 17k mate or you just commenting

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

£20K sterling or 25K€ is not really a good rate of exchange.

In answer to the French question; a Supra effectively needs to be a European spec car to be registered in France. A LHD European car is worth roughly double a UK car here. I know of a LHD for sale at 40K€.

£20K sterling or 25K€ is not really a good rate of exchange.

In answer to the French question; a Supra effectively needs to be a European spec car to be registered in France. A LHD European car is worth roughly double a UK car here. I know of a LHD for sale at 40K€.

it was close at time of sale as said cant see any european export supras lhd or rhd haven lower mileage or better condition.

• 1 month later...
dont think this will make much of a difference but my hand is been forced on this issue car is now in storage and covered up from roof to wheels.going to reduce the price a little as said dont think it will make much difference so pls pls no need for silly price comments.REDUCED 20K STERLING. 25K EURO thanks.

like Jamie looked at the pics again and the paintwork looks fantastic. good luck with the sale and I do hope that things pick up for you so that you can keep hold of it....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.