Nur Motorsport Supra!

JamieP

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now my screensaver lol fallen in love with that car. jamie did you find out if he still does fibreglass copies? or is it all carbon work now

He makes them from fibreglass and all, i have gone with a fibreglass/carbon sandwich, a lot cheaper and very strong according to noel.

Not so sure on this one, some of the pics look fine, others the arches (and wheel placement) look really out of place - kind of like the stock ones have melted.

Probably one of those ones to see in the flesh before casting a damning judgement :D

Must admit last time I saw the car (pre-arches) it did look a bit like it'd been hit with the chav stick, but looks a bit more tidy now.

I thought you had seen it many times? he was always at the reading meets last year, wheel placement to arch is no different than stock, all the stock parts fit in place, it sticks out more but thats the idea:D

What I meant was that the wheel placement to the rest of the lines looks a bit odd in a few of the pics and the arches don't seem to look right. As I said, probably one to have a good look at in the real world.

Did it have the arches done some time ago then? I've seen it quite a few times last year and previous years but always thought the wheels were the bit odd looking compared to the rest of the car (had assumed it was due to the massive diameter and offset), but never spent much time looking at the bodywork (not my thing). The engine bay was more interesting ;)

Must admit, I'm not a huge fan of the look of that car, although I can appreciate the work that has gone into it, truly a great effort. I'm not sure on the whole arch thing either, it looks really well done and not far off the stock look (which is a good thing), but there's something about the car that doesn't look right to me for some reason.

I'm sure if I saw it in the flesh it would probably be a different story, could just be the photo's making it look odd.

Yeah, his wheels are 1/2" wider, with the job in hand i dont see any better way of doing it, obviously its never going to look 100% stock.

To get the sort of power im running down to the road this is the best option i can see, its this or give up on the power mods, power without traction is a waste of time to me, i dont want stuck on veilside or the like overfenders.

power without traction is a waste of time to me.

Hence why traction control was invented :D

As for the car I think its nice BUT the canards just don't suit it IMO and the spoiler isn't working for me. On the plus side the body looks aggressive, the wheels are a perfect match and the colour is gorgeous :cool:

I've tried to remove the things (canards, wing, vents) that are distracting from the bits we are interested in (the arches)

I think it looks stunning, not many spoilerless cars I like, but those curves are lush, pretty jeleaous my wheels won't fill them as that is perfect :(

attachment.php?attachmentid=113750&stc=1&d=1279355366

noelsupra010.jpg

I like it...looks really good in pictures, critical points for me will be gaps between doors/panels but you mentioned that everything is ok.

I would like to check your car once the job has been done mate (looking forward for any event)

Jamie has you tried to find somebody to do the same work but using metal? - can't believe that no one in the UK can duplicate these panels