Nur Motorsport Supra!

JamieP

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just PS'd it black on my computer, hell I reckon if Jamie hadn't said he was getting it done many wouldn't notice, it is very subtle, you just look at it & think "that's aggressive, but I can't put my finger on why, maybe it's the wheels"

Thats what i want, hardly noticable, just mean looking:cool:

you will hardly notice its been done, but when you see the huge rims thats when people will start to clock on that a mod has been done.... i think it looks very very stock thats why its a great find.

Exactly, I think it fits the original criteria to a T, large wheels under stock (ish) body

Thats what i want, hardly noticable, just mean looking:cool:

Can't wait to see it done TBH, you not tempted by the front arches also? They too are very subtle (minus the vents).

I take it thats 47mm total width (23.5 each side)? *sitting here thinking how RZ's can be made to stick out further :D*

Can't wait to see it done TBH, you not tempted by the front arches also? They too are very subtle (minus the vents).

I take it thats 47mm total width (23.5 each side)? *sitting here thinking how RZ's can be made to stick out further :D*

I am going to do the front and all but that can wait till the winter when i get some image split rims made.

backs are 47mm wider each side, noel knows what he is doing though and he knows what i want, he will tweek them so they just clear my wheels, no big gaps.

I am going to do the front and all but that can wait till the winter when i get some image split rims made.

backs are 47mm wider each side, noel knows what he is doing though and he knows what i want, he will tweek them so they just clear my wheels, no big gaps.

Boy that's an impressive width for something that looks so stock :)

Ive spent a day with Noel at his place the guy is a perfectionist and a very nice chap too, having stood next his soope you can hardly tell is the arches have been blown out etc and the car looks stunning in flesh.

I think its a wise choice to go down this route, besides who needs traction control, and as noel says quote..

my traction control is my right foot.:D