JamieP

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fella.........people in glass houses..... :blink:

Why is someone who's been banned allowed back under a different user name??

I have been looking for the "perfect" supra for a while now. I may start a thread that is looking for everything that EvinX's isn't....:D

FWIW, I don't particularly like either but i know which one I would be given for free......:sly:

H.

Im not your mate, i used the blah blah smiley instead of quoting the complete bollox you talk.

Well i guess is completley ok for others to do THREADS about ugly supra's, than me to do #1 post saying how bad i think it looks...ive seen it before and never liked it;) that front vent, and rear wing, fender cutouts, ebay wing, espesially dislike the front vent clashing with the bonnet and bottom lip.

'Im not your mate' - your being the naughty one, not me Jamie.

Why is someone who's been banned allowed back under a different user name??

I have been looking for the "perfect" supra for a while now. I may start a thread that is looking for everything that EvinX's isn't....:D

FWIW, I don't particularly like either but i know which one I would be given for free......:sly:

H.

Becuase i had a talk with the mods and promised to be good, there was nothing saying i couldnt have an opinion dude, i still dont think i did anything wrong...besides having a ugly supra and laughing at another ugly supra.

Well i guess is completley ok for others to do THREADS about ugly supra's, than me to do #1 post saying how bad i think it looks...ive seen it before and never liked it;) that front vent, and rear wing, fender cutouts, ebay wing, espesially dislike the front vent clashing with the bonnet and bottom lip.

'Im not your mate' - your being the naughty one, not me Jamie.

i think you should just keep your opinions to yourself dude now, you have mentioned 3 time in this thread that you dislike the supra so i think you made your point.. its becoming annoying now and i cant see what you problem is with voicing your opinions about perfectly good cars and projects ect and picking holes in peoples work.

i think you should just keep your opinions to yourself dude now, you have mentioned 3 time in this thread that you dislike the supra so i think you made your point.. its becoming annoying now and i cant see what you problem is with voicing your opinions about perfectly good cars and projects ect and picking holes in peoples work.

Yea the bit about picking holes in peoples work...i do that alot (slaps himself):D

No worries youve made a good point. And i was told to listen:)

Yea the bit about picking holes in peoples work...i do that alot (slaps himself):D

not good though mate, peoples cars are there pride and joy it f**ks me off when people talk bad about my car, and then i look at theres and think :blink:

the man is a member on here and i think its really disrespectful and bang out of order

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

not good though mate, peoples cars are there pride and joy it f**ks me off when people talk bad about my car, and then i look at theres and think :blink:

the man is a member on here and i think its really disrespectful and bang out of order

Well i get it to, but i just look past it, it dosent bother me becuase it my car and not theirs, my pride and joy to, others are entitled to their opinion, and thats fine for me, good or bad about my car.

I know what it feels like have done up your own car etc etc, mine compared to some of the supras on this forum must look like a complete bucket, but for me, its what i always wanted my supra to look like, if you cant take the stick that comes with owning a car youve built...well i dont know what you should do...just seems like people just get all silly and angry over it...and that isnt the right way to go about it.

Ive talked enough, and dont want to get into any trouble before this goes on more and i end up saying something i regret.