The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nur Motorsport Supra!

JamieP

Canard win! Looks so racey with them! Just like Orido's Ridox or the RS*R. Ace :)

What's the spec of it Jamie?

Arches look ideal for your 335 needs :D

Its got a good spec, runs a GT4094 and mapped by Ryan on a Syvecs, about 700bhp, same race technology dash setup as mine, the gps datalogger on that is superb, gonna order one myself.

Out of interest, what purpose do those holes cut in the top of the front fenders, Jamie? Is it for some form of brake air ducting or something?

Not a clue mate.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You really aint got a clue have you, you own the most hideous supra i have seen but still slag off other peoples cars.:rolleyes:

Yea i cant run from that, dont get me wrong i like trds, stock bodided with accents to them, but that is hideous, nothing on it seems to match, only becuase this and that is carbon...rims are ok, least the parts on my car match together;)

and it has a halfords/ebay wing. HA

Yea i cant run from that, dont get me wrong i like trds, stock bodided with accents to them, but that is hideous, nothing on it seems to match, only becuase this and that is carbon...rims are ok, least the parts on my car match together;)

Have you had your car painted yet? Perhaps you could gain some ground by getting it finished?

I think you'll find that he actually get downforce from that wing with the kind of spec his car got, wing suits the car.As far as parts (not)matching goes all i can say is have a look in your garage .

Its got a good spec, runs a GT4094 and mapped by Ryan on a Syvecs, about 700bhp, same race technology dash setup as mine, the gps datalogger on that is superb, gonna order one myself.

Nice one!

Would be great to see it at the Pod.

Loving that, looks great, 4th pic down / last pic is a great angle.

Are the front wings sprayed leaving some carbon on show?

Very cool. :)

Exactly that, tapped up before spraying then removed after to see the carbon.

nar carbon vinyl mate, advert for the company

Its not vinyl mate, thats real carbon showing through.