The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bringing The Orange Beast back To Life!

JamieP

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know yet, I told the wife im gonna sell it but i may get stuck with it for a while, honest:innocent::D

I am really happy i got it tbh and have no problems with keeping it, especially if i go silly with the power on my black one.:)

Yeah would love them mate, how is best to get them? email or shall i drop a memory stick to you?

I need to remember which PC they are on.

Had some Braid wheels before the d sixes which I prefered,

Is that correct that it made 655 ft lb torque?

I never saw any dynos after the engine was done as it went to Owen Dev, if it is correct how many cars have exceeded this?

Crikey, this one goes waaaay back :D Still looks fresh though.

I've got a few magazines with this car in kicking about. I'm going to be doing a clear out shortly, so you're welcome to them if you want them. (And i'm able to find them :) )

Crikey, this one goes waaaay back :D Still looks fresh though.

I've got a few magazines with this car in kicking about. I'm going to be doing a clear out shortly, so you're welcome to them if you want them. (And i'm able to find them :) )

That would be great, thanks.

This made my day when i found out :) So much history to this car on the club and a lot of people wondered what happened to it.

Its in the best hands to get it back to its former glory, and probably better knowing Jamie :)

Really good news mate, good on ya :thumbs: