The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gutted :( :( :(

Leroybarry

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once bought a Fiat Punto Sporting after telling the guys at Carcraft i wanted a Punto Turbo (didnt know they wwere called GT)

Its only when i drove it out the showroom i realised i had abought a 1.2, that was £10,500 down the drain :(

Roughly £2.5k for a TT conversion (an extra £2.5k for a 6spd conversion).

Or you can go the NA-T route which is just putting a turbo on the 2JZ-GE. This could be more costly in the long run.

The safer is option is to sell up and get a Twin Turbo.

- Hit 'Post Reply'

- Go to 'Manage Attachments' below the main text window

- Select the top 'Choose File' option and browse to your photo

- Upload file ... Job done

Looks like you just typed the name of the picture file!

IMG_SmileyFace_TongueStickingOut.jpg

Why are you contemplating going to the trouble of turbocharging it? Take it back, or at least demand some of your money back.

You've obviously never driven a TT before, as you believed an NA was a fast RWD car, so it may be an idea to stick to an NA until you are ready.

Yeah it's silver you must of seen the add. Gonna have to wait till I get home for some pics as I can't upload them from my phone. Funny enough I can't get hold of the person who sold it to me. Even when I got an insurance quote the reg can up as a tt

I've found that insurers know little about imports.

Are you able to email the pictures?

Yeah it's silver you must of seen the add. Gonna have to wait till I get home for some pics as I can't upload them from my phone. Funny enough I can't get hold of the person who sold it to me. Even when I got an insurance quote the reg can up as a tt

A lot of imports seem to come up as different things to what they are.

The amount of Supras I checked for quotes came up as MR2s or Celicas on comparison sites and suchlike.

surely mate if he sold you a TT knowing that its not, then you need to go and pay him a visit.