The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gutted :( :( :(

Leroybarry

No mate. The doctor gave me the 'all clear'.

Must have been a heat rash or sum'it. Either way, I'm glad its gone as the itching was driving me mad.

:read: oh,... sharden freuder

:rlol: you crack me up Edd

;) in all seriousness, I hope you find a resolution to your problem.

We all take the piss of each other so don't take this personal. Hope the guy that sold you the car gets his desserts. :D

:yeahthat:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In his defence my dad knew someone once who had an oil light come on after two years of ownership. The guy asked what it was as he had no idea. My dad told him it meant the engine needed oil topping up and proceeded to lift the bonnet. The guy was shocked to find out that there was this hinged panel called a bonnet on his car.

He honestly had no idea, so some people really do just jump in with little or no idea of how or what they drive.:rolleyes:

either way , you hopefully have a nice Supra even if it isn't exac tly what you thought you had.

No it not mint needs a few bits doin to it that's why iv hardly drove it and taken me so long to realise can't believe what some people are like and just stand there and take money from people when there lieing just pure evil

That's why YOU need to do something about it, or he'll happily do it to others too.

If you end up stuck with the car, post up a list of the bits that need doing, then we may be able to help you. I've got a few Supra odds and sods kicking around here, if any of it is any good to you i'll let you have it for free :)

That'll teach him to trifle with a punter.

you're taking the strawberry cheescake biscuit there mate

Yeah, this whole thread is becoming a right old Eaton mess.

I DOUGH think you are being very Fairy Cake with him now....

And the award for the best comedy double act of the day goes to....:rlol:

Hi welcome mate is your car silver?? i got a feeling you eneded up buying the NA-t that was on Autotrader a few weeks ago.

Yeah it's silver you must of seen the add.

So is it an NA-T? Did the dealer sell it as a TT not knowing it was an NA-T conversion?

Again; HOW DID YOU FIND OUT IT WASN'T A TT? Did someone tell you? Did you look yourself? Did you compare it to a similarly clueless Supra owner with a TT and see that they're different?

Again; HOW DID YOU FIND OUT IT WASN'T A TT? Did someone tell you? Did you look yourself? Did you compare it to a similarly clueless Supra owner with a TT and see that they're different?

No wait, I take back what I said earlier. I'm waiting for this guy to say: 'Hold on Blud, ma badz it's a TT, innit - Twin Turbo, like - ei iz such a busta, I was on about wevver it woz Totally Tooled, I fink.'

*Shudders at the self inflicted bad grammar & feels street cred slipping away*

Edited by DanGX (see edit history)

Guest damo1

bloody hell pal didnt you look under the bonnet, take it for test drive rev the engine until dump valve let off? how long have you had the car? all i can say is your fooked sell it and then buy a tt...