The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lambda O2 sensor(s) replaced = one hell of a difference

clarky666

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they are around £140 +VAT from Mr T at the moment and not much better from Japan because of our crap fiscal policies and situation (God I hate labour).

Will have a chat with Steve Manley on Monday and see what I can get these at guys. Hopefully a decent price but don't hold your breath.

Personally I would not touch an ebay Lambda. Have had some very poor results with these on other cars before. Each to their own though. You pay cheap often means you pay twice!!

Personally I would not touch an ebay Lambda. Have had some very poor results with these on other cars before. Each to their own though. You pay cheap often means you pay twice!!

I've had a number of members/customers who have previously bought generic Ebay O2 sensors who have reported that they have either not worked or have not lasted very long.

I've had a number of members/customers who have previously bought generic Ebay O2 sensors who have reported that they have either not worked or have not lasted very long.

Out of interest Nc whats the going rate for these in Japan. If the Mods are watching :sly: I'm only asking the going rate not asking Nic to supply them!!

• 5 months later...
i replaced mine last week on my j spec tt does make a big difference

got mine from ebay universal lambada for £40

bought it as what the hell its only £40 and its has all ready payed for its self :D

how are you getting on with the O2 sensor?

do you have details of the one that you bought?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jspec O2 part number of 89465-19635 is not actually printed on the unit that you receive, would be nice if someone could confirm this and give us the actual number on the unit - that would help trace back the denso equivalent.

Yeah there are plenty of places selling denso ones online but they don't have the Toyota equivelent part numbers so no idea which to buy. They range from 40-70 quid

we need the denso part number for the equivalent sensor; im surprised that no one has already figured this one out...

we need the denso part number for the equivalent sensor; im surprised that no one has already figured this one out...

Yeah I would have thought someone knew it but it seems not. The thing that confuses me is there are 6 different ones listed as fitting the mkiv but I can only think of 5 different ones needed.......2x UK spec, 2x VVTi, 1x J-spec.

Does anyone know the denso numbers?

Yeah I would have thought someone knew it but it seems not. The thing that confuses me is there are 6 different ones listed as fitting the mkiv but I can only think of 5 different ones needed.......2x UK spec, 2x VVTi, 1x J-spec.

Does anyone know the denso numbers?

VVTi just has the one, the NA has 2 but the same part number.

89465-19635 Oxygen Sensor - J-spec TT

89465-19725 Oxygen Sensor - J-spec TT VVTi

89465-19605 Oxygen Sensor - Front - UK Spec

89465-19595 Oxygen Sensor - Rear - UK Spec

89465-19615 Oxygen Sensor - NA x 2

how are you getting on with the O2 sensor?

do you have details of the one that you bought?

well it was going very well till i had to change out the turbos and damaged the wiring so now have gone aem wide band as getting ecu, so at the mo driving a very rich car that has lost about 70 mile per tank