NOS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you've a good sense of humour NOZ,.. and the ability to laugh at yourself,... which IMHO are both good qualities to contribute to this club.

I say stay, and find another Supra.

Besides,... who will everyone take the piss out of once your gone.

Since your arrival no body has bumped my boot thread.

Agreed! life is full of disappointments, just get over it and move on.

Sorry to hear this Nos :( Even sorrier to see the reactions of some of the club members. Starting to think that some people can't deal with people having different tastes to them. As others have pointed out though getting the bodykit for you TT would prob be even cheaper than what the car would have cost in the first place.

As for the sellout on eBay. I'm sure they can be reported for mis-selling. Also noticed the new owner didn't get any stick. Funny that hey :( though I will be welcoming her to the club as well I hope to see you back after a guiness or 2.

Sorry to hear this Nos :( Even sorrier to see the reactions of some of the club members. Starting to think that some people can't deal with people having different tastes to them. As others have pointed out though getting the bodykit for you TT would prob be even cheaper than what the car would have cost in the first place.

As for the sellout on eBay. I'm sure they can be reported for mis-selling. Also noticed the new owner didn't get any stick. Funny that hey :( though I will be welcoming her to the club as well I hope to see you back after a guiness or 2.

I think you'll find that members can deal with different tastes :)

As for mis-selling, unless I'm mistaken, Nos didn't actually pay anybody for anything...he was going to pay. Not quite the same thing.

I once was going to kiss a girl at the U18 Disco, but my mate got there first. You've got to be quick (I too was U18 at the time btw)

The new member hasn't given endless F&F quotes and references...ergo...no stick.

I think that's about it for the mo :)

Sorry to hear this Nos :( Even sorrier to see the reactions of some of the club members. Starting to think that some people can't deal with people having different tastes to them.

None of the banter is personal (at least none of it I've seen). NOS does like to publicise his love of F&F, and those films have always had a questionable reputation on here. He's not shy in coming forward with all the F&F stuff (and it came across as fun banter), so the forum gave as good as it got. No harm done IMO.

As for the eventual buyer, if NOS had agreed a firm sale and didn't dawdle over sending payment then it seems a bit harsh on him, but I'm not going to adjudicate a dispute between them.

Edited by stevie_b (see edit history)

I have to agree, and you have until now been a good sport, most people on here would have kicked off after the first few remarks so hats off to you for staying cool for so long. It's about having the car how you like it and if that one does it for you then you were right to go for it. But I do think Bazza meant Corona not Guiness. Street draggers would never drink Guiness.

None of the banter is personal (at least none of it I've seen). NOS does like to publicise his love of F&F, and those films have always had a questionable reputation on here. He's not shy in coming forward with all the F&F stuff (and it came across as fun banter), so the forum gave as good as it got. No harm done IMO.

As for the eventual buyer, if NOS had agreed a firm sale then it seems a bit harsh on him, but I'm not going to adjudicate a dispute between them.

Hey, now that's an idea. Noz, why not start a thread in the dispute forum.

Joke...honest:D

I bid you all a farewell

NOS

KamaSupra- No more running

NOS- I'M NOT RUNNING!!

Mate if you like the car that much do what some other people have said already. Turn your White TT into a F&F replica. At least you know more about the car and it's a TT. The 4k you would've spent on buying the car can be used to transform your own car. It's not an aero but neither was the one you had your heart set on buying anyway. You know it makes sense :) Hope things work out...