NOS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats kinda harsh, becuase i acutally like the fast and the furious supra...its the first supra i ever saw, or first car infact that i really liked

And like the first girl you ever laid, they should remain a misty-eyed memory in the annals of history, not sat on your drive looking sad!

guys u know what, leave the jokes out for a while. someone seems to genuinely be upset and instead of helping some are just fueling the fire.

message to NOS. yes ok, i understand that your a lil cheesed off etc. but in my view a person who walks a way and doesnt face the gremlins is a mug. its a public forum for gods sake, your going to have a mixture of all people, it seems now that this forum has a bunch of assclowns on it but one day you will realise they are an awesome bunch of people and you will have a great time. just look at my friends list, its full of people that have at some point helped me and i have appreciated them more than anything! rather than getting into a hump my friend and leaving a scene that is so live, understand this, you give people the opportunity to bite, they will bite. just take it easy, relax and stop getting worked up and upset because bud its only effecting you and nobody else. its all a lil fun in the end.

anyways a message to all you other members:- be bloody nice. bring up the club spirit or your all getting paintballed at suprapod and also i wont bring any food! :eyebrows: ;)

oh my word is this a serious thread or what? i dont want to sound rude but DUDE ITS A CAR:Pling:

I feel like just saying that he can have it, after all the comments ive read on the forum! i no its not everyones taste but people if u aint got anything nice to say maybe dont say it at all..............im getting bored now, i think i might gone poor NOS :rolleyes:

Thats kinda harsh, becuase i acutally like the fast and the furious supra...its the first supra i ever saw, or first car infact that i really liked

There isn't much wrong with the original, it is what it is, it's the cheap replicas that people don't like, the ones with glaring errors or nasty Halfords parts fitted.

All (most) of the comments here are not serious. Some will like your car some won't. and some will but won't admit it :) NOS will no doubt be back. If he is then he will have to put up with stick for ages. If hes not then its obviously no big loss to him or the club. Life is way too short to be getting this upset on a public forum because someone bought a car you wanted. Nos has always given as good as hes been given here. He has been very entertaining etc. You bought a nice car. from your point of view thats the end of it. And Nos missed out on a car, so what, weve all been let down at some point....

oh my word is this a serious thread or what? i dont want to sound rude but DUDE ITS A CAR:Pling:

I feel like just saying that he can have it, after all the comments ive read on the forum! i no its not everyones taste but people if u aint got anything nice to say maybe dont say it at all..............im getting bored now, i think i might gone poor NOS :rolleyes:

I bet this wasnt the kind of welcome you expected? :run:

Im glad H didnt take this attitude when he "lost" out on the TRD Supra. :(

It's just a car, and this is just a forum ... there's a big bad world out there full of ladyboys and women with whiskers! :)

:rlol::rlol:

They say men never grow up, and this school playground often proves it:D;)

Meh, not only does he post like a 14 year old; he has tantrums like one, too.

No this is not what i was expected for a welcome, the tt club and evo forum was way warming then this, but maybe that was something to do with the cool cars i was driving, that 'FITTED IN'

i think u will find im a lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no this is not what i was expected for a welcome, the tt club and evo forum was way warming then this, but maybe that was something to do with the cool cars i was driving, that 'FITTED IN'

I think you'll find he was referring to Nos.

I bet this wasnt the kind of welcome you expected? :run:

No this is not what i was expected for a welcome, the tt club and evo forum was way warming then this, but maybe that was something to do with the cool cars i was driving, that 'FITTED IN'

To be fair you've arrived at one of those bad moments. :(

There are some very decent people on here who will really go out of their way to help members. Many have really surprised me with their generosity. I didn't get anywhere near as much help on the rx7 forums.

Forgive me, I thought you'd had a pretty nice welcome RE your own thread.

Nos has had a reasonably nice departure, of his own doing :)

Forgive me, I thought you'd had a pretty nice welcome.

Nos has had a reasonably nice departure, of his own doing :)

Its ok, i guess that maybe some people take things to heart more then others, i usually do but i have learnt that when you post on a OPEN FORUM u expect pros and cons from it, not all will go in favour of a DIFFERENT CAR.. but MY WISE WORDS.... ALWAYS UNIUQE NEVER ORDINAR, and thats me. so :p

now leave of garfield hehe