The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original Do-Luck Supra

Chingy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Colin, I've lost my password so I've used Fitz's account, it was just an April fools joke and I would like this thread to be deleted. Thanks.

Disclaimer: This is not Colin nor do the above views express Colin's real thoughts or feelings towards his 'For Sale' thread, this a feable attempt to keep the Do-Luck Supra with Colin and within the club :D

I'm quite shocked to hear you're selling up Colin, but can understand that new opportunities arise and life moves on. There are a lot of worse things in the world to move onto than a piece of sunny paradise; I'm sure you'll have just as much fun in the sun, if not more, than you did with the car.

I wish you all the luck with the sale and hope that it goes to someone who will respect it. If I was able to drive this myself I would snap it up in a heartbeat.:)

Envy Supra, Chingy's do luck, all we need no is Jay to sell up and we have the full set :(

Stunning car and one of the few I would come back to Supras for, very tempting as a collectors item as well as a powerful single, cant see this loosing much money going forward with its pedigree

almost convinced myself :D

:(

Colin has asked me to resurrect this thread. I'm sure he'll be along soon, but in short the DoLuck Supra is back up for sale.

Mike

Thanks Mike for all your help with the thread, really appreciate it

Another "talking to" needed i see:D

Don't do it, you can always talk me round ;)

Have to get a Do luck photo shoot sorted when I get the Aristo up and running :)

That would be great, would forward the pics to Mr Ito, he would like to see the old girls together :)

This is Colin, I've lost my password so I've used Fitz's account, it was just an April fools joke and I would like this thread to be deleted. Thanks.

Disclaimer: This is not Colin nor do the above views express Colin's real thoughts or feelings towards his 'For Sale' thread, this a feable attempt to keep the Do-Luck Supra with Colin and within the club :D

Lol, what you like :p

ban colin? lol

Believe me guys not something I want to do, sad day :(

1st April was funny - to start it again on the 12th April is just being a tease :sly:

thought this was uncovered as an April fools trick?

Is it an April fool or not, if its not please pm me the price you are after.

No guys afraid not an April fools trick, it was just a bad day to choose to sell the Do-Luck Supra :(

Just to clear this up:

It was never an April fool - Colin was always intending to sell the car, but was talked around.

Circumstances have since changed again so he's genuinely selling the car.

All enquiries direct to Colin.

Mike

Cheers Mike :thumbs:

I'm quite shocked to hear you're selling up Colin, but can understand that new opportunities arise and life moves on. There are a lot of worse things in the world to move onto than a piece of sunny paradise; I'm sure you'll have just as much fun in the sun, if not more, than you did with the car.

I wish you all the luck with the sale and hope that it goes to someone who will respect it. If I was able to drive this myself I would snap it up in a heartbeat.:)

Thank you mate, appreciate that :)

Cyprus has always been somewhere I wanted to have my own place being there so often, just seems the sensible thing to do

Envy Supra, Chingy's do luck, all we need no is Jay to sell up and we have the full set :(

Stunning car and one of the few I would come back to Supras for, very tempting as a collectors item as well as a powerful single, cant see this loosing much money going forward with its pedigree

almost convinced myself :D

Thanks Dean:)

although...............this would be a great car to add to your portfolio of past and present super cars

I wish you would keep it Col and do what you said at the beginning of the year and stroker it with a T62 :D.

Doh! that was ment to be a secret.....might still happen mate if I can't sell it :D

5 days; one electronic transfer and you could be the proud owner, Dean:innocent:

:D

Gutted to see Colin sell this but hand on heart i have to say who ever gets this is going to be a lucky man, the car is the bollox, ive been lucky to go out in it many times and i can assure any potential new owners this car wont disappoint, goes like a rocket and is faultless, its perfect in every way and been built and maintained by the best there is.

Great thing about owning this car is you get the best parking spots at every show:cool:

Gutted to see Colin sell this but hand on heart i have to say who ever gets this is going to be a lucky man, the car is the bollox, ive been lucky to go out in it many times and i can assure any potential new owners this car wont disappoint, goes like a rocket and is faultless, its perfect in every way and been built and maintained by the best there is.

Great thing about owning this car is you get the best parking spots at every show:cool:

Thanks Jamie, remember you, Leigh and Isabelle will always have an open invitation to my place in Cyprus :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.