The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original Do-Luck Supra

Chingy

That car is a masterpiece, the engine looks like a work of art :) Your going to have a sad face when you see her go mate...

Best of luck with the sale though and hope you get what she's worth!!

Thanks mate, Definitely be really sad, ask Lee been miserable since putting her up for sale, don't think I could watch her be driven away

Good Luck with the sale fella :)

Cheers Daman :)

Truely stunning.

Good luck with the sale fella :thumbs:

If mine had of gone I would have already been round :)

Thanks, Didn't know you were selling yours buddy

Do you do part exchange Colin ?

Mike

Probably not mate, but everything has its price ;)

that be no problem to guy like you. best of luck with the sale hope it finds a well deserved home

Hope so to. Cheers Mate

oh my god! It would have to be a pritty damn fine house to make me want to sell that work of art! Please dont sell :(

Somebody stop him

It is a nice place and would spend as much time there as possible, but believe me really dont want to, but seems the sensible thing to at least try and do

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to and they drive on the same side of the road, but just think it won't get the attention it deserves over there with all the dust and that, would have to ship Lee out to look after her

Are you serious?!! You would get more attention than you could handle! Plus, I can put you in touch with the right people over there assuming you will be in the South.

Things in Cyprus are very slow and with the Euro hitting the Island you don't get alot of bang for your buck!

Cheers Wayne, appreciate that. We have had some good times in the cars haven't we :)

Not been an easy decision :( but if she does sell, your more than welcome to come over to Cyprus when I'm over and I'll look forward to Atlanta :)

Always have the Co-pilots seat in mine anytime mate:D

I didn't realise it wasn't a 1st April joke.

I can't believe you are going to sell your beast. I am a big fan of your Supra since I saw it featured in Jap Performance Mag.

Your car has been a big inspiration to a LOT of people. ;)

Luc

Are you serious?!! You would get more attention than you could handle! Plus, I can put you in touch with the right people over there assuming you will be in the South.

Things in Cyprus are very slow and with the Euro hitting the Island you don't get alot of bang for your buck!

Thanks mate, the villa I am looking at in in Protaras, I know what you mean though since they left the Cypriot Pound and went to the Euro.

You will regret it mate as soon as you let her go (if you don't already)

At least I can say I have been in that car :).

I remenber that drive :) think that kinda of got you started on your build

Always have the Co-pilots seat in mine anytime mate:D

Cheers Wayne, look forward to it now she's T51

If you had put this for sale last year my brother would of bought it straight as he liked it. Shame your selling it

Your brother was the one with the 911 wasn't he

It'a times like this I wish I was rich as I would love to own a supra like that. Looking forward to seeing this at japfest though!

Do come say hi at Japfest mate

I didn't realise it wasn't a 1st April joke.

I can't believe you are going to sell your beast. I am a big fan of your Supra since I saw it featured in Jap Performance Mag.

Your car has been a big inspiration to a LOT of people. ;)

Luc

Thanks Luc appreciate that

A real shame, good luck with the sale.

Thanks Wez, its a sad day :)

Beautiful car. Would be really sad to see this go overseas. Hope you don't sell it matey :)

Probably more likely to go overseas which will be a shame, but the Euro is so strong against the pound

Sad to see you're (contemplating) selling up. I have to be honest and say that your Supra has got to be my favourite out of all of them (Love those Double-Sixes).

Was a pleasure to meet you and see the Car at AFR during my 'Southcoast Run' was absolutely stunning.

If the car does sell, be it UK or Overseas, I doubt that the new owner would take care of it as much as you have (low miles, constant fluid changes, thorough checks and cleans).

I hope you manage to find a way to keep the car and have a home in Cyprus. Maybe you can come along to the 'Southcoast Run' on April 25th? (I know you're down on the list already, just like to try and bring the numbers in - which your car could help)

All the best mate :thumbs:

Never seen the car in the flesh but i can say from seeing all the pice it is one of the best in the world, it just looks so right in every way.

Hope it sells but also hope it doesn't if you know what i mean, but good luck either way :)

Ahh so it's your fault:p.

Are you going to replace it with another supra mate something more stock?

Will definately get something stock for over Cyprus and if I can afford it a boat as they only have like 10 days of rain a year, will have to pop over

Sad to see you're (contemplating) selling up. I have to be honest and say that your Supra has got to be my favourite out of all of them (Love those Double-Sixes).

Was a pleasure to meet you and see the Car at AFR during my 'Southcoast Run' was absolutely stunning.

If the car does sell, be it UK or Overseas, I doubt that the new owner would take care of it as much as you have (low miles, constant fluid changes, thorough checks and cleans).

I hope you manage to find a way to keep the car and have a home in Cyprus. Maybe you can come along to the 'Southcoast Run' on April 25th? (I know you're down on the list already, just like to try and bring the numbers in - which your car could help)

All the best mate :thumbs:

Nice post, cheers. Yeah will check dates was good to meet up with you guys last Souhcoast Run :)

Never seen the car in the flesh but i can say from seeing all the pice it is one of the best in the world, it just looks so right in every way.

Hope it sells but also hope it doesn't if you know what i mean, but good luck either way :)

I know exactly what you mean mate!

Guest Budz86

Real shame to see this thread Colin :( but I understand why your doing it. The thing with a car like this is whoever it goes to (if you can bring yourself to hand over the keys!) is going to need to be able to maintain it to the same standard you've kept it to, which won't be easy! I hope it stay's within the club as it'd be a real shame for it to just drop off the grid.

Guest Budz86

To be honnest, I'm suprised your not tempted Jamie! Although, waking up and having to chose between your car or the Do Luck would be a nightmare! (One that I'd live with though :D)

Col man, really sad to hear you are selling up.

have to see having seen this car in the flesh recently, its truely stunning.

be a shame for you to sell this :(

was hoping for a photo shoot with the gang when mine comes out

well good luck dude; it was clear you love the car when i met you

:( Bugger. Didn't believe this yesterday. I've only seen it in numerous media coverage. I honestly thought it was a very elaborate april fools joke .

Deserves it's place as one of the worlds most iconic supras. I'd never be able to afford it but hope genuinely that if someone does take it off your hands Colin that they'll treat it with the same respect you have. I hope you still have this for Japfest as I'll be over for it and want to get a proper perv at it before it likely heads for mainland europe.

Best of luck with the sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.