The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original Do-Luck Supra

Chingy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin i just spoke to my brother hes interested but it all depends on the price your asking, he will give you fresh cash;)

Let me know what your brother says?

This is a real shame. You must be gutted to have to let her go.

Also, I was hoping to see it at some of the shows this year as I've not had that pleasure. Ah well, I hope she goes to a deserving home. Good luck with the sale.

Amazing car;)

:( Don't sell man!! You'll regret it. That's an amazing machine and a piece of history right there.

You can park that at my house and drive it when you come back to the UK on a visit :) That's a mindblowing car, keep it in the club :)

Thanks guys, really in two frames of mind at the mo

Spent the best part of an hour trying to talk Colin out of selling this morning:D i dont think it worked:(

Somebody will get a truly stunning car here, i can vouch this car is the bollox:cool:

No mate, its got me thinking loads and I appreciate it. Thanks mate :) What you said was right, Lee was on the phone to me to this afternoon for nearly an hour to, sometimes it takes your mates to help you see sence :) Got serious thinking to do :search:

Listen to your pals. A car like yours will never come around again. Fact.

You WILL regret it amd you know it dude. :)

Probably right mate, you can always rely on your mates and everyone at the club has been grate to, makes you proud to me a Supra owner

There is a lot of gafs around the world but only one original Do-Luck Supra. Don't sell it bud, you WILL regret it.

Your probably right mate :( Can't wait to see yours all done to, its going to be an awesome creature

My dream supra in every way

:thumbs:

col, please dont give up the sup. when i joined mkivsupra.net it was your car that i first saw and that led to me making my own supra single. you've got a fantastic car and your going to be surely missed if you leave us! after all that you put in it just doesnt seem right selling up. sure you can go cyprus and leave the car in storage or with a close friend. you can still come to the UK and muck around with your mates here. please col dont, dont sell it, seen as your in two minds i think your seriously going to regret it. only sell a car when your sick of it, and your miles away from that!

col, please dont give up the sup. when i joined mkivsupra.net it was your car that i first saw and that led to me making my own supra single. you've got a fantastic car and your going to be surely missed if you leave us! after all that you put in it just doesnt seem right selling up. sure you can go cyprus and leave the car in storage or with a close friend. you can still come to the UK and muck around with your mates here. please col dont, dont sell it, seen as your in two minds i think your seriously going to regret it. only sell a car when your sick of it, and your miles away from that!

Mate seriously, lost for words.

Thank you.

Cheers Lui, again its like I'm leavin a family :(:(

Will definately be on your stand at Japfest.

If the car doesn't sell, at least I attempted to do the sensible thing. If it doesn't I hope to be invited to your future events and have it on show as always enjoyed attending them :)

Colin mate your on top of my list all the time great having you & your supra there hopefully it will stay with you your be lost knowing it's not yours no longer as you know you have looked after it like showroom condition & would not like to see it wasted in the wrong hands

Mate seriously, lost for words.

Thank you.

seriously mate, i really would hate for you to do this. i met you a few times a really long while back and honestly your one of my most favourite members here, would hate for you car to leave us, its going to hit everyone!

Have you had much interest?

Another vote here for keeping the car in the UK, and maintained as well as it has been so far. Would be a shame to see some 21-year-old wrap it around a tree the day you give them the key.

Had a few people enquire, I would hate to see someone wrap it up, that would be awful :(

Do you want me to make this thread disappear yet Colin? ;)

Mike

If the window of opportunity has passed to buy her is that possible with the powers you have, or will it be locked ?? Oh someone help me out here

Colin mate your on top of my list all the time great having you & your supra there hopefully it will stay with you your be lost knowing it's not yours no longer as you know you have looked after it like showroom condition & would not like to see it wasted in the wrong hands

Thanks Lui

seriously mate, i really would hate for you to do this. i met you a few times a really long while back and honestly your one of my most favourite members here, would hate for you car to leave us, its going to hit everyone!

Thanks mate :) like I said sometimes you need your pals to help you see sense

Cant believe your selling her mate, again one of the best Supra's i have seen. I really hope who ever buys this looks after it as much as you did and keeps it the way it is..

Thanks mate and so do I

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.