The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Original Do-Luck Supra

Chingy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we all chip in a few quid couldn't the forum community buy this car!

I know it sounds crazy but it would be criminal to see this car sold abroad or worse, to someone who doesn't appreciate its true value and history.

Great idea, baggsy I keep the keys :sly::eyebrows:

I am so chuffed that we haven't had any stupid comments on the 25k price tag. We are all speed-crazed Supra enthusiasts on this forum and this car is truely at the top of its tree in terms of credibility and Supra breeding.

Yes, it ain't affordable to the masses, but for those of us that truely understand the nature of what you could be buying in to; this car is an affordable 'must have'.

The only problem with this car is that once it's gone, it’s gone, and you won't ever get the chance to own it again.

Selling a kidney, a lung and your left leg to pay for this Supra is perfectly reasonable in my book:D

Enough said!

I am so chuffed that we haven't had any stupid comments on the 25k price tag. We are all speed-crazed Supra enthusiasts on this forum and this car is truely at the top of its tree in terms of credibility and Supra breeding.

Yes, it ain't affordable to the masses, but for those of us that truely understand the nature of what you could be buying in to; this car is an affordable 'must have'.

The only problem with this car is that once it's gone, it’s gone, and you won't ever get the chance to own it again.

Selling a kidney, a lung and your left leg to pay for this Supra is perfectly reasonable in my book:D

Enough said!

Well said, for a car like this its a good price, never will another one come about, i tried talking to my wife last night about buying it, didnt go down to well though:(

Wife or Do-luck Supra? its a hard one to weigh up:D

Well said, for a car like this its a good price, never will another one come about, i tried talking to my wife last night about buying it, didnt go down to well though:(

You can always get another wife Jamie but there's only one Supe like this.

I'll send you the details of a good legal bod:D

*clears throat* :)

:)

Hope this stays in the UK. Surely Jamie 'deep pockets' P could come to some arrangement with Colin over this, at least we know it would be looked after. :)

Looking forward to seeing it at wheels in motion and JFest

Hope it also stays in the UK to, but would be gutted everytime I bump into it.

Looking forward to WIM meet and Jfest, do come say hi

25k seems a bargain to me would of thought it would be at least 30k.just been discussing getting a bank loan or winning the lottery with my gf to buy it lol

25k oh please let my numbers come up tonight, best of luck with the sale colin.

Would you take £5 a week for the next 96 years Colin? :innocent:

Thanks guys, I think the price is a good reflection of what the car is, with its pedigree, having only just done 15k miles and also not forgetting the current financial climate we all find ourselves in

Enough said!

Really well put, thank you mate. But so true once its gone its gone, think thats what I'm finding so hard to come to terms with along with all the friends I have made and fear of losing contact with them :(:(

If I knew that mate, would of had ago of talking her round for you when I spoke to her today :D

ok col, you obviously are smoking that shyt again because your high selling this car.

dude are you in a hurry to have the car sold? seriously asking......

Don't mate, you and Jamie always get me asking myself questions I dont want to be asking myself.

not really in a hurry to sell her mate, although my fathers place in cyprus is also on the market, if I miss it and someone else buys it then I'm not looking at anywhere else so will keep her :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.