The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Great introduction Mike...

"Hello I am Abz..."

"Hey, I already know who you are, I have been stalking you guys for 2 years..." :D

Followed by...

"Mike, where about's in Switzerland are you from?"

"I am from Croydon" :blink:

:D

Great photo's by the way, especially the white Supra ;)

Is that a cop car in the back ground? Sorry I missed you all last night but she's still in the workshop.

Yep, they came looking for you Chucky! :D

Well actually it was Monk who turned up, fully kitted up in his gear!

Was off late from work last night so couldn't make it, sorry guys.

I was hoping to see some rolling 20's :(

Nice to catch up with you all, even if only briefly. Hopefully i'll be able to attend in my supra and not a job car next time!!!

Good of you to drop by dude, was nice to see you... even if you did turn up in a Skoda! :D

Maybe next time I get there earlier, but at least I know how to get there now. But it was nice seeing some of you there, plus I've learnt a lot that night about my supra.
You certainly did! We got a good bunch at this meet.

Gutted I missed this. Completly forgot! Was bored yesterday night aswell. Doh

Doh! indeed! :D

Edited by Abz
Oops (see edit history)

Hes either on tour or recording his next album...

and with that introduction may i present....... Under the Mistletoe, my new christmas album! 11 of your favorite Christmas songs sung by me, available now from all good retailers, it makes the perfect stocking filler for your wife or daughter this christmas, and coupled with my previous albums, a perfect wallet filler for me :D seriously though I've been busy and will have to miss next months meet to as im on holiday, will try and get to February's meet though, i know you've all been missing me.

and with that introduction may i present....... Under the Mistletoe, my new christmas album! 11 of your favorite Christmas songs sung by me, available now from all good retailers, it makes the perfect stocking filler for your wife or daughter this christmas, and coupled with my previous albums, a perfect wallet filler for me :D seriously though I've been busy and will have to miss next months meet to as im on holiday, will try and get to February's meet though, i know you've all been missing me.

Yes mate , we needed someone to sing some Christmas carols at the last meet 

• 3 weeks later...