The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

i might turn up tonight, if i can convince the Mrs to come along....

... anyone any ideas to pursade her, just pretend we are going lakeside i guess? 'omg look loads of Supras, let go over and say hi' :cool:

the front faring on my car is missing though and it looks rough... but it might be my last meet before the car is sold

i might turn up tonight, if i can convince the Mrs to come along....

... anyone any ideas to pursade her, just pretend we are going lakeside i guess? 'omg look loads of Supras, let go over and say hi' :cool:

the front faring on my car is missing though and it looks rough... but it might be my last meet before the car is sold

Don't do that, you won't see any Supra's then! :D

We are meeting in Bluewater, just tell her you are taking her shopping... sorted ;)

Nush has a few things on so she won't be able to meet the girlies but she says "Ello!!" :)

Turning up in the supra now, but it looks like a dog. Splitter and bonnet still black, got to wait to chris has worked his magic before the spray... Don't want anyone to think my supra looks like a munter an all ;)

We won't laugh... No promises though :D

Look forward to seeing you guys later, make sure you wrap up warm! Remember White cells are formed in the neck so wear a scarf to keep warm.

Abz tip of the day :)

We won't laugh... No promises though :D

Look forward to seeing you guys later, make sure you wrap up warm! Remember White cells are formed in the neck so wear a scarf to keep warm.

Abz tip of the day :)

Just read this... and I have to say, WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS?

I propose an alternative, and yet strangely more based on hard science, hypothesis - that the part of the brain that acts as the thermostat is situated in the top of the neck, and that by insulating both the main blood vessels leading to the brain and the sensor itself, you won't "feel" as cold.

I was wondering where you got the idea to drink your own urine.

That was Lucozade! :p

Just read this... and I have to say, WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS?

I propose an alternative, and yet strangely more based on hard science, hypothesis - that the part of the brain that acts as the thermostat is situated in the top of the neck, and that by insulating both the main blood vessels leading to the brain and the sensor itself, you won't "feel" as cold.

That could well be more right, I heard from a colleague, hence why you feel warmer... though don't quote me, I ain't the doc.

Nice to see you all! Was a fab time, thanks for the donut Tracey! Was yummy!

I went out in Rob's mates (Dave) RX7... That thing is sooo rapid, even though I could tell he was struggling to get enough grip to stretch her legs, the power delivery was insane and it still had more to go. What impressed me the most though was the fact the car was so well balanced... that and Dave knows how to keep the car straight when we were facing the barriers at 70mph.

THEN!

I am following Monk (who is booting it along), get to the roundabout... go into 3rd and what happens? I am bloody sideways!!

I did shrek like a girl, opposite lock, dabbed the brakes (though that didn't help!!), luckily I was only going 30 or so.

The roundabout did had quite a lot of salt on it (maybe it is that black ice everyone is talking about).

Be careful peeps, during the next few weeks. :)

Edited by Abz
Tis Spelling Yo! (see edit history)

The roundabout did had quite a lot of salt on it (maybe it is that black ice everyone is talking about).

Or oil on the road? a mud slide? maybe it was 4 foot of snow and you didnt see it? or maybe just maybe you can not drive for S?

I had a mini meet last night in my house on my own.

I'm glad your lightning like reflexes and cool head got you out of trouble, my fault really, shouldn't have been booting it so much!!

Great catching up with you guys and in my own car too.

Yummy donut Tracy. x

Don't be silly dude! Never got any of my Supra's this sideways before, it was awesome & bum twitching at the same time :D

By the way, your car shifts pretty strong! And looks very planted!

Or oil on the road? a mud slide? maybe it was 4 foot of snow and you didnt see it? or maybe just maybe you can not drive for S?

I had a mini meet last night in my house on my own.

Russ just you & your car(s) is NOT a meet!!

Oh, and it could have been all of the options above.

:). Last night was sweet! But freezing! Can't wait to get ny supra off chris for thenext meet!! :D

Was great seeing you Dan, and Anton as well... His gonna catch the Supra bug!

• 2 weeks later...