The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Hmm, Supra T is there now huh.

Well thats deffo me out now, abz and supra t.............Chavs.............:p:d

So are you going to grace us with your presence this Friday? Promise we will not bring any fatty foods with us :eyebrows:

So what type do you have to look like :search:

Woops..didnt mean to offend if I did..

im a scrawny 22 year old metalhead haha... not massively long hair, but long enough to be considered for a sex change :D

Usually the guys I see in supras, including the guy I bought it from, pretty beefy guys, who take no stick... yeai m the total opposite :(

Also...where abouts car park wise... theres more than one isnt there?

Woops..didnt mean to offend if I did..

im a scrawny 22 year old metalhead haha... not massively long hair, but long enough to be considered for a sex change :D

Usually the guys I see in supras, including the guy I bought it from, pretty beefy guys, who take no stick... yeai m the total opposite :(

Also...where abouts car park wise... theres more than one isnt there?

I have been with the club for 6 months now and have not met any beefy guys :blink: a few cool ones thou :cool:

We meet in the car park behind house of fraser first floor around 8.30/9 pm

What supra have you got?

I have been with the club for 6 months now and have not met any beefy guys :blink: a few cool ones thou :cool:

We meet in the car park behind house of fraser first floor around 8.30/9 pm

What supra have you got?

Posted images in the chat part of the forum, its an N/A 1994 was silver now red :D

The last owner of the car is on this forum somewhere, he seemed a big guy, not in terms of fat...but intimidating lol

Do you want to meet on the way Andy?

This time we can meet where we turned around on the road to Warley, after I missed the right turn back on to the A127. :innocent:

yea we can meet up same place. What time did we meet last month, just after 8 wasnt it?

haha yea and u went the wrong way out of the carpark as well..... trying to show off that car of yours :p

Hmm, Supra T is there now huh.

Well thats deffo me out now, abz and supra t.............Chavs.............:p:d

You calling me a chav?

I have you know I work for...actually can't tell you :D

I have no idea if Supra T will be turning up, most likely will call me to say that he still does not know where Bluewater is!

Then "attempt" to beat my TT (Which is faster than a single you know)! :D

I am not 100% sure if I am going to make it this Friday regardless, you ever going to make one of these meets Raven?

One day i will make one of these i promise. However i lack a front bumper, and an MOT.

Slight problem there.

No need to bring your Supra Raven, Pistonbroke sometimes turns up on his moped...

though it does look/sound like a convincing Yamaha Y6! :D

R6 dude :tongue: :D

Oops! I never meant that as well, typo error :D

Shame you are not coming I was going to ask you questions about your lovely R6, I am tempted to get one solely for getting into work and back (8 miles one way). Though I know a R6 would be way too much for me to handle, was going to discuss options from you.

Anyway will speak to you about it when I next see you. :)

That R6 is my first bike. ;) .

They're not too much to handle if you're sensible.

Dude, you are too cool! :cool:

Currently riding Gixxer Thou...even im sensible with that bike :D

I had to look that up, looks nice!

Well if you come to the Bluewater meet then we can discuss bikes!

I am slightly put off though as it looks like insurance could cost me £800 a year! Which is as much as my TT Supe :blink:

i'll come on the bike tonight, Supra has a few issues if that is ok with everyone?

the GSXR costs me £0 on insurance :) its covered under my ride all bikes policy on my £106 125cc insurance :D

But my other bike Triumph Daytona 600 costs me £97.50 a year!

I'm not sure you're right there mate, you might want to read the small print. Ride/drive any car policys usually stipulate that the bike in question must have its own policy.

So for example, you can't insure your mini, fully comp then jump in a ferrari enzo and expect it to be insured. The ferrari must have its own existing policy already.

Some policys also stipulate that youi must not be the registered keeper of the car/bike in question for it to apply.