The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

If a football hits my car............god help you.

and if it hits his engine bay its not a goal.... its a punch in the head from me :sly:

Funny you say that Dan, was thinking of using your car as a goal post, I'll use mine as well because I am not cleaning mine! :p

But I can balance the ball on the engine though :(

Sounds like this will be an interesting meet! :eyebrows:

Guest Supra-T
If a football hits my car............god help you.

Dont worry, im david beckham in the making ;)

bags

Douch :p

were just use your legs :)

:rlol:

Might be a good idea if someone brings a football with them to Suprapod, in the evening during our camp out session it be interesting to see how good you all are (playing football that is) and I could do with a laugh while I am washing the pots and pans :D

Might be a good idea if someone brings a football with them to Suprapod, in the evening during our camp out session it be interesting to see how good you all are (playing football that is) and I could do with a laugh while I am washing the pots and pans :D

I plan on getting quite tipsy on that evening. In fact, I plan to start drinking after my runs down the strip are done :D

I don't think playing football will be on the cards, standing up is more than likely going to be the biggest challenge...........and Tracy, no taking advantage of me :eyebrows:

Again.....if a ball hits my car, god help you :sly:

I plan on getting quite tipsy on that evening. In fact, I plan to start drinking after my runs down the strip are done :D

I don't think playing football will be on the cards, standing up is more than likely going to be the biggest challenge...........and Tracy, no taking advantage of me :eyebrows:

I believe one of the biggest challenges that night is going to be setting up the tent never done it before so it will be interesting :eyebrows:

Guest Supra-T
Nah, his meeting up with me as his "never been to Bluewater before".

I've already asked him if his lived under a rock while being in London. :D

No you tit, you said have you been living in a cave! :p

God help you do what? Lol