The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

supraturbochris

sorry guys cant make tonight:(

u all have a good night and ile catch up with ya soon

oh Supralad welcome to the club mate .... UK supras FTW ;)

Could of sworn i was talking to you for alot of the night considering you couldn't make it mate :D

Nice to meet some new faces! Next time hopefully my car won't be sitting downstairs knackered!!

Could of sworn i was talking to you for alot of the night considering you couldn't make it mate :D

Nice to meet some new faces! Next time hopefully my car won't be sitting downstairs knackered!!

That was Darron's twin brother! He drives a JSpec (yeah it's quicker!)

Was nice finally meeting you Simon! Next time I'll bring my mag for an autograph! I love your car, think it looks stunning! I loved how you parked your daily driver in a different car park in order not to mess up the view! :D

Was nice catching up with you all! Sorry been away for a while, makes the meets even more worth while! Thanks again to Chris for organising it, think he deserves a green name (maybe a events organiser T-Shirt too!) :D

Goodnight Peeps!

Gutted I missed last night but had family etc around for daughters 17th Birthday. Will catch up with you all at the July Fairmile. Also booked my ticket for Suprapod in Aug hope you are all going as really looking forward to the convoy up there from Kent x

Guest Supra-T

Great night guys, nice meeting you all, especially the guy that taught me how to turn my alarm on valet mode! :D

Also the guy with the exaust that hits the perfect note, sounds sexual!!

Oh and btw abz got owned on the way back!!! Hahha

Great night guys, nice meeting you all, especially the guy that taught me how to turn my alarm on valet mode! :D

Also the guy with the exaust that hits the perfect note, sounds sexual!!

Oh and btw abz got owned on the way back!!! Hahha

Erm, he did finally manage to beat me after I owned his single turbo about 3 times! :D

Erm, I think I owned both of you at the start of the A2 :D

Yes you did, but at least I owned SupraT :D

Guest Supra-T
Erm, he did finally manage to beat me after I owned his single turbo about 3 times! :D

Yes you did, but at least I owned SupraT :D

Abz it was misfiring on boost and I still beat you... :p