The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Hmm, I didn't think you were that young Abz?, the years haven't been kind to you my freind :)

Seriously, my first year on the R6 TPFT was £400, then it's gone down to around £100 per year and stayed there.

I am not young, I am 46 :D

I live in East London hence why my insurance is high, like on my car even though I have 7 years NCB! :(

i'll come on the bike tonight, Supra has a few issues if that is ok with everyone?

the GSXR costs me £0 on insurance :) its covered under my ride all bikes policy on my £106 125cc insurance :D

But my other bike Triumph Daytona 600 costs me £97.50 a year!

We welcome everyone, might get a chance to speak to you as well about bikes. Though after speaking to one of my colleagues today I am quite put off to be honest :blink:

Guest dark samurai

Do you guys allow other cars than Supras? My dad has a lovely Lexus IS200 lol, and only live in dartford so could be good to bring some people from the car club i come from?