The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

supraturbochris

• 3 weeks later...
Haha sorry dude needs must and on another note....sort out your damn car!!!!

/QUOTE]

I know it's so bad but with the new house and our company takeover is just stretching me so far the car keeps getting forgotten :( I've actually contemplated a couple of times to do what your doing but I just see the tail sticking out the garage and it put a smile on face so think not a chance is she going....

I know it's so bad but with the new house and our company takeover is just stretching me so far the car keeps getting forgotten :( I've actually contemplated a couple of times to do what your doing but I just see the tail sticking out the garage and it put a smile on face so think not a chance is she going....

/QUOTE]

Haha yeah Its a good helping hand for my future so im happy to sell it, dont get me wrong I will miss it but looking forward to my next adveture [emoji4]....will have to arrange a bbq day or something and get the car out and get some tlc from the group [emoji6]

Haha yeah Its a good helping hand for my future so im happy to sell it, dont get me wrong I will miss it but looking forward to my next adveture [emoji4]....will have to arrange a bbq day or something and get the car out and get some tlc from the group [emoji6]

/QUOTE]

That is a damn good idea, BBQ with steak and chicken but the pay back is fix my car lol... mmm what Saturdays you free [emoji23]

That is a damn good idea, BBQ with steak and chicken but the pay back is fix my car lol... mmm what Saturdays you free [emoji23]

/QUOTE]

Haha il have to check my diary mate been non stop think im free next in august hahaha mega busy. But would be up for it dude.