The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Gaming Computers

DamanC

Great website to rival the big boys. As a pc enthusiast myself I give it a big thumbs up! :thumbs:

My personal gaming build has very close specs to the Zeus ;)

Question though, is there an option for water cooling or are all systems air cooled?

Also, perhaps someone had already mentioned this but posting some actual build pictures will greatly attract more customers.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great website to rival the big boys. As a pc enthusiast myself I give it a big thumbs up! :thumbs:

My personal gaming build has very close specs to the Zeus ;)

Question though, is there an option for water cooling or are all systems air cooled?

Also, perhaps someone had already mentioned this but posting some actual build pictures will greatly attract more customers.

They are currently only air cooled.

Within the last year two of our competitors who mainly built WC systems (the only two) went under. :blink: We will be introducing watercooled systems but they are extremely time consuming :(

Spring next year :)

Nice specs on offer Daman, good to see high end systems with a bit of thought behind them for once :) The website was easy to use and the prices for options seem quite resonable IMO.

Just specced up my wish list, £4700, ouch :D

Thanks Daryl,

Yeah its a shame there are quite a few companies out there supplying some odd combinations to say the least. :blink:

I do wonder their thoughts on some things....."I know, lets put a £1000 worth of kit in a £16.99 case and power it with a £29.99 power supply, that way we can be cheap". Turdnuggets!

On most of the machines, we are actually cheaper to buy from than build yourself :)

Its a pc so anything over 1k makes me laugh. I'm sorry to say but unless you are a pc gamer The consol will win :(

Ah, I see. That's furry muff. I like console players, they stand out nicely on a CS:S server ;)

Its a pc so anything over 1k makes me laugh. I'm sorry to say but unless you are a pc gamer The consol will win :(

To some extent I agree, but a PC can do so much more than just play some games (without the poor console controls) and act as a media centre. You've obviously not seen a game played on a fairly decent PC. The graphics and gameplay on my PC kick my PS3's ass and that's far, far less a system than the type on offer here.

PC Gaming is on another par alongside console users, knowledge/pricing etc is completely different. The XBOX 360 is as close to PC Gaming as you can get & even then it is quite a way bit off! If you compare it like this Honda Civic Type R is a great car & everyone will buy it, its cheap & very easy to maintain. Few will go for the superior Honda NSX, because it costs a lot more & not as easy day to day. They both do the same job & some argue with some mods you could get the Type R on par, but the truth is a NSX is a NSX it is just completely on another level.

Anyway Daman I've had a good look around your website using Safari on my Macbook & can confirm the site access is brilliant. I have to say I am pretty impressed mate, the layout is very clean & simple! I hate sites which have everything cluttered & loads of things for the eyes to get distracted from.

The images pop up brilliant & I can get them very well with my 15 inch screen (yes us lappy users Lee) and think it is a good size for all round. Though if you could increase it 10% it might be slightly better.

I'll forward this link onto a few guys at work, along I have to admit they are all console gamers, some of them might be interested as they might want to ditch their servers & get a high spec Games PC!

Good luck & if you need a hand or anything let me know :)

Within the last year two of our competitors who mainly built WC systems (the only two) went under. :blink: We will be introducing watercooled systems but they are extremely time consuming :(

Spring next year :)

Yeah, WC can be a bit tricky especially during courier stage I guess. However, believe me your Zeus system will run pretty hot. I use mine to warm up my tiny room-I-call-my-home-office and it does a great job. No need for heating :p

It's ok now but come summer I will have to look at other cooling solutions so it's wise to look into WC coming spring ;)

Oh, its not fair to compare PC and consoles. It's like comparing an N/A and a TT. Both look great but one outperforms the other by miles (PC = TT ofc :p)

Seriously though, depends on what you expect for your hard earned. I must admit consoles are getting pretty good now especially with online gaming support however I would prefer my trusty old PC anytime. Easier to fix if anything goes wrong, easier to upgrade, not bound to any software/OS/backend (M$ Live lol), bigger storage capacity...and the list goes on!

Yea, i'm a hardcore PC nerd :p

PC Gaming is on another par alongside console users, knowledge/pricing etc is completely different. The XBOX 360 is as close to PC Gaming as you can get & even then it is quite a way bit off! If you compare it like this Honda Civic Type R is a great car & everyone will buy it, its cheap & very easy to maintain. Few will go for the superior Honda NSX, because it costs a lot more & not as easy day to day. They both do the same job & some argue with some mods you could get the Type R on par, but the truth is a NSX is a NSX it is just completely on another level.

Anyway Daman I've had a good look around your website using Safari on my Macbook & can confirm the site access is brilliant. I have to say I am pretty impressed mate, the layout is very clean & simple! I hate sites which have everything cluttered & loads of things for the eyes to get distracted from.

The images pop up brilliant & I can get them very well with my 15 inch screen (yes us lappy users Lee) and think it is a good size for all round. Though if you could increase it 10% it might be slightly better.

I'll forward this link onto a few guys at work, along I have to admit they are all console gamers, some of them might be interested as they might want to ditch their servers & get a high spec Games PC!

Good luck & if you need a hand or anything let me know :)

Now that's a glowing feedback :)

I did start with lovely animated toys and bright things, but then read a tip from someone. "Take your top 10 sites you use, and then ask yourself how many of them are full of banners, daft flash animations and pretty lights?....."

They were soon scrapped. :D

Yeah, WC can be a bit tricky especially during courier stage I guess. However, believe me your Zeus system will run pretty hot. I use mine to warm up my tiny room-I-call-my-home-office and it does a great job. No need for heating :p

It's ok now but come summer I will have to look at other cooling solutions so it's wise to look into WC coming spring ;)

I'm surprised you 840 is still not getting shot of the heat? The Zeus's (yes, we have sold some :)) that went out were all well within a decent ambient temp. The 295's stayed under 80oC after 24hours stress.

*thread direction change*

Thinking about your system again, did you know EVGA do a 295 backplate? PM to discuss

*thread direction return*

PC Gaming is on another par alongside console users, knowledge/pricing etc is completely different. The XBOX 360 :)

Do you not know the PS3 is a more powerful machine that the Xbox 360?

Anyway, one's £4k and the other one's £250.

If you compare the two platforms pound for pound, can you get better than a console? One of them doesn't require a keyboard either :D

Looks great.

So, feel free to have a look around and let me know what you think. If you find a fault, please PM me, I would appreciate it

I did notice something.....

http://www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk/zeus-extreme-sli-gaming-pc-p-108.html

To put it simple, the best of the best! We have pulled out all the stops here to create you the ultimate custom gaming PC. This beast features Quad SLI with two flagship Nvidia GTX295 graphics cards working in harmony for ultra high resolutions. We have also taken the world's most powerful i7 Processor, the Intel Core i7 965 Extreme Edition 3.2GHz, cooled it with an Akasa Nero and have it controlled by the powerful ASUS P6T DELUXE V2 motherboard. Solid State Hard Drives also make a showing in the form of two Corsair Extreme X256 256GB in RAID giving 500GB of unrivalled storage performance. A further 1.5TB of fast Seagate storage is also installed. Armed with ??> of the fastest RAM available, 12GB of Corsair XMS DDR3 you will be sure to flatten anything you throw at it. An Asus Xonar D2 soundcard completes this high profile list.

£3,999.99

No need to thank me, a free one of the above will be more than enough.

But your site adversities the "CoolIT Domino A.L.C Water Cooling System" :think:

(yes us lappy users Lee)
Is that me? If so, I'd just like to say.... it was on my laptop (1920x1200) that I thought the images were too small. So :p

Do you not know the PS3 is a more powerful machine that the Xbox 360?

Anyway, one's £4k and the other one's £250.

If you compare the two platforms pound for pound, can you get better than a console? One of them doesn't require a keyboard either :D

Love a good debate. :)

A PS3 when released were £450?

For less than £450 you can have a PC that will excel at gaming over a PS3.

Looks great.

I did notice something.....

No need to thank me, a free one of the above will be more than enough.

Thanks Jake, one on its way to you :)

But your site adversities the "CoolIT Domino A.L.C Water Cooling System" :think:

Yup, but its hardly a full on WC system.