funniest thread ever??????

Guest scotlandsoop

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick note that the list posted before doesn't include the rear diff cooler, bigger fuel pump, bigger wastegate and who knows what else...

...but yeah, apart from that they're the same!

We really do need a "YAWN" smilie :zzz:

We really do need a "YAWN" smilie :zzz:

I posted [thread=37657]THIS THREAD[/thread] the other day with attached files containing loads of good smilies I'd found, I think some of them would be worth adding.

Here's a yawn smilie for you

yawn.gif

We know you dont want to hear it, and it may not be important in the least to you, but its how it is.

Its not that B, it is the fact that it gets trawled up time and time again and usually by the same sad insecure chumps.

Have any of you guys got May's edition of Japanese Performance Magazine. There's a lovely 7 page profile of the MK1V Supra, and some figures comparing the J spec, The UK TT and the RZ/GZ TT, (as if we really needed anymore!!), plus, our club's mentioned! Anyway, regardless of J Spec or Uk, the headline reads: " TOYOTA SUPRA MK1V... You're looking at the fastest Japanese Coupe this side of a Skyline GT-R. Often overlooked, the Supra offers sledgehammer performance and superb handling for a fraction of the cost of rivals"

Now....isn't that something we ALL should be proud of!!?? :respekt:

I've got a lowly J-Spec N/A manual, but it's my absolute pride and joy, and i love owning it. I love driving it, i love the attention i get when in it, and i wouldn't swap it for anything else! (Apart from a TT or have my aforementioned Turbo Conversion of course!) :p

You guys can't take a joke, can you?

I don't think a yawn smilie is needed, the 'sleepy' :zzz: one is adequate.

You'll be asleep long before you've ended reading the list of changes needed to bring a base JSpec up to a base UKSpec. :littled:

(...I just can't help myself, can I? :p )

You'll be asleep long before you've ended reading the list of changes needed to bring a base JSpec up to a base UKSpec. :littled:

:zzz: :D

yapyap.gif

blahblah.gif

39.gif

smiley1.gif

tomato2.gif

grouphug2.gif

bo.gif

I can offer this conversion pretty cheap , the bumper dildos are available from any good Ann Summers shop , the cream iteriors can be replicated by throwing a chicken korma around the inside , extra weight can be added by putting a couple of scrap blocks in the boot ,an inverter can be used to heat the inlet using an easy to obtain heat gun , we can fit a really crap alarm that spikes itself every time you dissconnect the battery , the third brake light we just dissconnect and lastly i can give 2 options the first is we stuff wire wool up the exhaust and weld a mesh in behind it this gives the desired slow spool up and wheeziness one expects or if your really going for it we can fit an AEM and tune out ALL the performance !!! ;)

Dude :complain:

I can offer this conversion pretty cheap , the bumper dildos are available from any good Ann Summers shop , the cream iteriors can be replicated by throwing a chicken korma around the inside , extra weight can be added by putting a couple of scrap blocks in the boot ,an inverter can be used to heat the inlet using an easy to obtain heat gun , we can fit a really crap alarm that spikes itself every time you dissconnect the battery , the third brake light we just dissconnect and lastly i can give 2 options the first is we stuff wire wool up the exhaust and weld a mesh in behind it this gives the desired slow spool up and wheeziness one expects or if your really going for it we can fit an AEM and tune out ALL the performance !!! ;)

Dude :complain:

Is it also possible to clock the tacho forward a 100K miles? ;)