Guest scuderia430

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:

what are you expecting - a ferrari paint job...... get real.

I dont understand that coment, whats wrong with wanting a clean one? plenty of them out there.

For once imi I agree. Fairly silly reason to pass up on a bargain car like that. I don't understand what you are expecting for that kind of money. :search:

Who said that was the kind of money he wanted to spend?

I dont understand that coment, whats wrong with wanting a clean one? plenty of them out there.

Thats the issue - the muppet isn't saying how much he has to spend and what he is looking for.

Think for 3K that car is stunning (judging by the pics) and to expect the paintwork and bodywork of any 13yr + car to be perfect in every way is just plain ridiculous.

GET REAL.

Nothing is wrong with that, but you suggesting a very tidy facelift car and being passed up for a £200 bodywork fix, which seems silly to me. Is it that much hassle to drop a car off at a bodyshop in the morning and collect 2 days later?

Granted he never specified, but the price of that car you posted is amongst the lowest you will find for a good car, not alone a facelift with oem skirts etc.

I'd like to see what car he eventually goes for.

Thats the issue - the muppet isn't saying how much he has to spend and what he is looking for.

Think for 3K that car is stunning (judging by the pics) and to expect the paintwork and bodywork of any 13yr + car to be perfect in every way is just plain ridiculous.

GET REAL.

Totally agree with you on this one.

GET REAL.

Is there any need for that? calling the guy a muppet is most uncalled for imo, seems to me the fact the guy has a nice car is getting a few peoples back up, id not blame him for not hanging around here with coments like this being banded about.

The guy has not mentioned any money and why does he have to? he is just looking for a clean honest car at a honest price, nothing wrong with that, i think its you that needs to GET REAL.

In his defence by not stating how much he wants to spend is a little like me.

I have always looked at a broad price scale but I will not pay over the odds for a car that is not worth it etc. For example I looked at Supra's upto £10K, considered a few adverts for further investigation for cars at around £6K etc. Mots of the cars were imports, looked great on the adverts but fell far short of what I would call 'clean and tidy' upon viewing.

Is there any need for that? calling the guy a muppet is most uncalled for imo, seems to me the fact the guy has a nice car is getting a few peoples back up, id not blame him for not hanging around here with coments like this being banded about.

The guy has not mentioned any money and why does he have to? he is just looking for a clean honest car at a honest price, nothing wrong with that, i think its you that needs to GET REAL.

Well he has potentially lied twice about the cars he owns and dropping his kids off at 9:50am.

Though there is a chance he is telling the truth, although I think unlikely. I will reserve judgement until the truth comes out.

Normally I am one of the friendliest members on here, just something smells very fishy to say the least.

...and http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ferrari-F430-F1-Air-Conditioning-Launch-Control_W0QQitemZ180407458586QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2a011f5b1a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Curiously, the seller is quite keen for me to go for a viewing Thursday/Friday this week. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of money laying around at the bottom of my school satchel.

FCS

I'd like to see what car he eventually goes for.

He's not going to go for any car because he's a troll.

Someone who owns a ferrari (which he doesn't) does not come onto the supra forum looking to buy an N/A supra and scares at spending over £3k.

After it has been proven that he has taken the pictures of the cars he says he owns from Pistonheads' for sale forum, people are still entertaining him?! :search:

Edited by Matt H (see edit history)

FCS

He's not going to go for any car because he's a troll.

Someone who owns a ferrari (which he doesn't) does not come onto the supra forum looking to buy an N/A supra and is scared of spending over £3k.

After it has been proven that he has taken the pictures of the cars he says he owns from Pistonheads for sale forum, people are still entertaining him?! :search:

Well said Matt, think you laid the smackdown well on this one.

Am I?

Almost.

You don't know me, but thanks for your useful input as always.

I know what I've seen on here and in comparison to many you are quite unfriendly.

And once again Matt is spot on, I'm amazed to see so many members get taken in by such an obvious troll.

To be fair, you have racked up 28191 posts so you must have met and seen some of the friendliest posts ever from all kinds of members on mkivsupra.net.

You're right.

I apologise..

Apology accepted, that's not to say you can't make it to the top though so please don't stop trying.

Has the RX7 arrived yet?

Is, seems to me the fact the guy has a nice car is getting a few peoples back up, .

His posts confirm to me that he is a muppet regardless of what car he REALLY owns and drives; whether thats a £300 banger of a 100K Italian exotica.

I'm not going to feed the troll so i'm out of this thread......cya

Edited by imi (see edit history)