The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual, black, NA

DannyW

Only had the car for about 3 months but feel supra ownership is no longer for me so the car is now up for sale.

The car is a 1994 Mreg, 5 speed manual, non turbo. Currently on 127,000km or so (will check exact number tomorrow, car is used daily so the figure will change). Has some service history from Japan and history since its arrival in the UK.

NOw has 6 months tax, MOT is due at the end of October.

Mods are: New facelift front lights with HID conversion, facelift rear lights, clear indicators and side repeaters, OEM skirts and spats, Heckler dashlight conversion in blue. Black headlining and sun visors, Dyed black carpet (more dark grey than black). Engine is standard. Wheels are UK 17's with good toyo tyres and facelift centre caps. (A set of 18's that came with the car will be included if required but to be honest they are a bit rough and same width front and back, which is why I repaced them)

I have used this car daily since I bought it and it has not let me down, starts first turn of the key every time and runs like a dream.

Now for the not so good bits, the bodywork isn't perfect with a few small dings here and there, One of the sideskirts that the previous owner had sprayed prior to my purchase has started to bubble slighty, probably due to bad prep. A few other areas of the paint could do with some TLC as well, it probably isnt as bad as ive made out but don't want to appear to be hiding anything.

If ive forgotten to mention anything then please ask.

Price is £2995 ono

Enough of my ramblings, here's some pics:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How quickly do you need rid? I would gladly offer what you want for it. however I'm currently waiting for an insurance pay out after someone wrote my car off! I'm hoping it will be through in the next few weeks. Its definitely worth the asking price if its as described, if I was you, there would be no way I would take 2k for it!

Cheers

Ben

Worth its asking price all day long. Hang on for the asking price because you will get it. Absolute steal.

Good luck, although you shouldn't need it mate

This. Just wait, the asking price will come. There are no end of people asking for black, manual N/A's monthly, it's a matter of time, not price.

How quickly do you need rid? I would gladly offer what you want for it. however I'm currently waiting for an insurance pay out after someone wrote my car off! I'm hoping it will be through in the next few weeks. Its definitely worth the asking price if its as described, if I was you, there would be no way I would take 2k for it!

Cheers

Ben

As a potential buyer of this car, why would you tell the seller you think the asking price is the right price, you dont leave yourself with much room to negociate do you, it baffles me it really does

If this was "such a bargain" and cheap as chips etc, it would have sold already

Great car, BTW as the seller know (i have told him)

Where's the pessimist? :search:

3k is nothing for a car in as good condition as that (from what can be seen in the photos).

Its a rare combination he's got there, black and a manual, with low miles and in bloody good nick.

Maybe I dont want to "NEGOTIATE" and I feel that £3k is a fair price. As someone has already said, its just a case of time and finding the right person, hopefully me!

Do you have anything else negative to say?

As a potential buyer of this car, why would you tell the seller you think the asking price is the right price, you dont leave yourself with much room to negociate do you, it baffles me it really does

If this was "such a bargain" and cheap as chips etc, it would have sold already

Great car, BTW as the seller know (i have told him)

Where's the pessimist? :search:

3k is nothing for a car in as good condition as that (from what can be seen in the photos).

Its a rare combination he's got there, black and a manual, with low miles and in bloody good nick.

Maybe I dont want to "NEGOTIATE" and I feel that £3k is a fair price. As someone has already said, its just a case of time and finding the right person, hopefully me!

Do you have anything else negative to say?

not just now no, but I will let you know

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.