Supra - ONE OF THE BEST CARS EVER!!!!

Guest scuderia430

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm feeling nice, so I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt for now... If I'm wrong, then the OP can have a little chuckle at my expense whilst watching CBeebies this afternoon, and waiting for his mum to cook him some fish fingers and alphabet spaghetti for his tea. :)

What are you looking for in a supra? You said the black NA wasn't right for you, but didn't say why apart from that it needed a bodykit. What kind of bodykit are you after? Subtle? In-yer-face?

right folks, as requested by one of the members, here is a banana sitting on the bonnet of my car, :tongue:

Well I'm convinced, sorry I doubted you.

Looks like you need to polish that bonnet a bit though, there's some smeary looking marks there. Hopefully they won't be too hard to get off!

I see you've had it converted to LHD now, that must have cost you a bit?

Guest scuderia430

Ok, as i have not had any good supra's being offered, i would also consider any mr2 t-bars, bmw 8 series, celica gt-4, nsx, impreza, maybe would be easier to spend abit of time on autotrader

Scuderia430...hi it's me again.

My car is available for £7.50 which should allow change from a tenner for some Cheese Strings and a nice packet of Frubes.

Ok let's now look at the evidence:

Actually let's not.

Is your fezza (with banana) also parked next to your Veyron, Lear Jet, Sunseeker and your new bird Cheryl Cole?

I used to like her till she started to walk a bit funny, know what I mean? I don't know why I said that.

No honestly, your ferrari is magnificent - you must be very proud, and I welcome you (only because you own a banana) to the club for the 2nd time...

Oh what's that...the school bell...?? Gotta go!

L8ters bro.

Ok, as i have not had any good supra's being offered, i would also consider any mr2 t-bars, bmw 8 series, celica gt-4, nsx, impreza, maybe would be easier to spend abit of time on autotrader

A cheaper way would be to print out a photo of a supra, and make "brrmm" noises as you push it round the living room carpet. Best supra EVER!!!!!!one111!!!

:ban: as he is a f@*kwit & time waster!!

The sarcastic thread title says it all, he is trying to wind us up and people are falling for it.

He's no intention of buying a Supra let alone paying the £10 membership fee. I doubt he could ever afford it on his 50p a week allowance.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

I guess before we close this, I'd like to remind him to take his kids to school.

He said he was going to do this at 9.51am and he's clearly forgotten school starts

before this time - and I don't want them getting an unnecessary late mark against their names.

FWIW I'd have banned this div yesterday but as I am no longer Teh Greatest Mod wot EVAR lived I had to settle for (and it sticks in my throats so much I can barely say it) reporting a post! *blech*

I am amused that some people thought this child was a genuine Ferrari owner.:rolleyes:

Equally I am saddened that I agree with MattH! :blink:

FWIW I'd have banned this div yesterday but as I am no longer Teh Greatest Mod wot EVAR lived I had to settle for (and it sticks in my throats so much I can barely say it) reporting a post! *blech*

I am amused that some people thought this child was a genuine Ferrari owner.:rolleyes:

Equally I am saddened that I agree with MattH! :blink:

And we're forever grateful regarding your vigilance on this matter.

I'm sure his time will be up soon.

Anymore anyone...?

I guess before we close this, I'd like to remind him to take his kids to school.
... or drop the kids off at the pool...

He said he was going to do this at 9.51am and he's clearly forgotten school starts before this time - and I don't want them getting an unnecessary late mark against their names.

Down wiv skool.