The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra - ONE OF THE BEST CARS EVER!!!!

Guest scuderia430

The pic of the 850ci is the car i bought off piston heads as a daily driver a few weeks ago, as one of the members wanted to see pics of my 430, which i will post today :cool:

Of course.

Don't forget the Hovis now...

(I'd like to be wrong though, it was funny when that other chap did this and then posted a selection of photos of himself with his Ferrari and other exotics)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest scuderia430

For starters to replace cam belts every few thousand miles is no joke, and i could leave a supra at a tesco car park & no one would scratch it, they might nick it though:search:

Guest scuderia430

Come on folks, to make it a bit easier, i am after a basic supra n/a manual or auto, aero would be nice, i've 6 replies all of the cars are nice but way over priced, i am not after a 1000bhp mad supra.

:)

Come on folks, to make it a bit easier, i am after a basic supra n/a manual or auto, aero would be nice, i've 6 replies all of the cars are nice but way over priced, i am not after a 1000bhp mad supra.

:)

check out the for sale section like everyone else......

Gorgeous ferrari whosever it is.....